[Adults only] I masturbated so hard I felt broken.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Still no details? How long am going to have to wait? IS it one of those things where you are mentally exhausted from it? Or was is some weird happenstance long frigging orgy like experience... My curiousity is really peaked now I HAVE TO KNOW!

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still no details? How long am going to have to wait? IS it one of those things where you are mentally exhausted from it? Or was is some weird happenstance long frigging orgy like experience... My curiousity is really peaked now I HAVE TO KNOW!
You keep doing it rapidly until you feel like a piece of you is coming out. That is not your soul, so no permanent risk there.

D

Deleted User

my face & soul.jpg

This hurt to read

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was asking for details of what you did...
"doing rapidly"???? with spit, lube, banana peel, doll, silk, socks, oil, cooking oil, vinegar, soap, feces, urine? both hands, your feet, insects, wax, cardboard, other toys? DETAILS.... yes I could go on and on...

strange moment there... you know technically a piece of you is coming out right?....:huh:

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am curious as to whom you are talking about banning the thread starter or the people on it. (Keep it in the eof and give lots of warning or go elsewhere... I was told once). Simple if it bothers you just ask the thread to be closed...
is there still a report button?
edit there it is by when this was posted... so easy to see tooo.......

Last edited by rastsan,

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was asking for details of what you did...
"doing rapidly"???? with spit, lube, banana peel, doll, silk, socks, oil, cooking oil, vinegar, soap, feces, urine? both hands, your feet, insects, wax, cardboard, other toys? DETAILS.... yes I could go on and on...

strange moment there... you know technically a piece of you is coming out right?....:huh:
I don't know and I don't care. What matters is it feels really good when I was not trying to do it.
You feel like a piece of your spirit is forced out. That is still not your soul so no need to worry that much.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why aren't you banned yet?
Cause the last time I as banned everyone thinks I am scamming when I just want to start a project. I will come back with that when I have something more practical.
I am probably going to track down burning desire and find a way to turn her into a real girl at some point (that she can get pregnant, or maybe I will be a bastard and find a way women can reproduce by scissoring and block out reproduction with men). Also this entire paragraph is intended to be a joke, or am I?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are only permabans on this site. Temporary bans are Suspensions. (iirc)
Is this a dupe?
And with amazing detective work, the legendary smileyhead took down the dastardly Yil. His next target? hacksn5s4. Will the great smileyhead take down the terror of GBATemp? Or will he succumb to the god that is hacksn5s4? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like my girls like my car made in 2000 +1