Hacking after updating using (exfat option) with choidujor app my switch stuck in black screen (help)?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Hey guys, i just downloaded the latest fw 10.2.0 and used the option exfat cause when i used to not use that option some of the data would go corrupted.

anyways this is the first time i encounter something like this, it just goes into a black screen after the atmosphere logo , and in the black screen i can just press power and it resets into the atmosphere logo then black screen again.

(also i forgot to uninstall the theme i was using)

what can be done to fix this :/ ?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Atmosphere release 0.14.0 (https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases/tag/0.14.0):
  • An API (ams:su) was added to allow homebrew to safely install system upgrades or downgrades.
    • This is a re-implementation of the logic that ns uses to install gamecard system updates.
    • Nintendo (and now atmosphère) uses an installation process that can recover no matter where a failure occurs, which should significantly improve the safety of custom system update installation.
  • Support was added to exosphère for running on Mariko hardware.
    • Please note: Atmosphère still does not support Mariko, and should not be run on Mariko yet.
      • Certain stratosphere components do not handle mariko-specific logic fully correctly yet, and may initialize or interact with hardware incorrectly.
      • This will be fixed and support will be added over the remainder of the Summer.
  • A homebrew application (daybreak) was added that uses the system updater API (with thanks to @Adubbz for both design and implementation).
    • daybreak is included with atmosphère, and functions as a safer/more accurate equivalent to e.g. ChoiDujourNX.
    • Upgrades/downgrades can be installed from a folder containing the update NCAs on the SD card.
    • Because the update logic functions identically to Nintendo's, daybreak will be safe to use on Mariko when the rest of atmosphère has support.
    • Please note: Daybreak requires that meta (.cnmt) NCAs have the correct extension .cnmt.nca.
      • This is because gamecard system update logic uses extension to determine whether to mount the content.
      • Several scripts have been made by community members to automatically rename folders with incorrect extensions.

You should've used Daybreak instead, as it is more likely to complete system upgrades safely. Otherwise, are you trying to recover from a broken system upgrade?

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

Yes you must update atmosphere every time you update your firmware. Older versions are not compatible with newer firmwares.

You must also update patches to play games on newest firmware otherwise they will not work.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Yo guys ,i know what it is now ,i think i used the same update...
i thought i needed a new update, latest still says 10.2.0 , so i updated from 10.2.0 to 10.2.0 ._.

man i feel dumb, after updating to latest ams it's workin , but the update nag must have been from ams? weird

BUT @ForgotWhoIam @Worldblender

my issue now is , most of my game stuff is now corrupted or says "unable to run"

what can i do ??
(maybe i need some new sigpatches again ugh..)

Last edited by leonmagnus99,

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!