Suggestion Alerts For Deleted Posts

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is something of a nitpick, but is there anyway we could receive notifications/alerts for when one of our posts are deleted? Sometimes I'll head back online and see that my post/like count is lowered, but without the alert, I have no idea why that is. If I made some sort of mistake, I have no way of knowing, and then have no way of avoiding it in the future.

Thanks.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As others have mentioned, posts aren't always deleted because they're from bad users. It could be because it's a response to a trashed post, or a duplicate, or any number of other factors.

It'd be like saying that since good members never have warns, there's no point in having an Amnesty Thread. Sometimes people just make mistakes.

Bad members can always become good members (or at least, better ones). If they don't know exactly what they're doing wrong, however, that can be harder to manage.

I ain't saying only bad members make rule breaking posts(I generalized a bit, kinda stupid from me), I also double post every now and then because or the server derps or the internet. But I think we don't have to put this many time in a feature that's not needed at all. Because yeah if I double post and it get's deleted I have one post less, what do I miss?

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, triple posts seem to be really common lately.
It's happened to me a few times. You post and a message appears saying that it didn't work, so you click the button again and it works, but then you find out it worked the first time even though it told you it didn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids