Hacking All Cheats Text For USB Loader and Nintendont

Hero Q8

OP
Trophies
XP
I can confirm that these codes work perfectly!

The problem is that (after saving with max stats ) the game crashes in the first battle in the air , after the first boss and as soon as you pilot your air ship.

I do not know if this crash is caused by the codes or Nintendont itself. Can anyone confirm?

try to boot the game after you save without cheats enable :P

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe the crash happen because the stats are at maximum values, and there's another memory address which controls if it values could be incremented or not. it thinks it can be incremented but overflow?
try to lower them by few points, you don't need extreme stats .
270F -> 26AC
63 -> 60
3E7 -> 3E5
FF -> FB

that's only an idea, it will probably don't work, but why not try?

Try one character at a time.
Try one stat at a time (HP, etc.) until you find the one crashing battles.

Reactions: panmusic
D

Deleted User

How do I use these? I thought Nintendont only accepts GCT. Do I have to convert these?

Ferguson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you please make it for phantasy star online ep II and II plus NTSC ?

I fail to make them work with nintendont. Whenever I enable the cheats, the game doesn't start. When I turn cheats off, the game is running normally.

I think those cheats (AR) are working but whenever i convert them with gzcko codes, it fails : http://s7.zetaboards.com/PSO_SERVER_HOME/topic/267236/1/

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Margen67

Tiesto1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am to find this! I made an account just to thank you for this, I've been searching everyehere ! Thanks again ueess!!! :lol:

Reactions: Margen67

chrisemersonnc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First - Big THANK YOU @ueess for making that archive! Very cool!

So I am trying one of the Paper Mario 1000 Year Door cheats posted here (I made a GCT file on GeckoCodes) but it doesn't seem to be working. I've put the /sneek/kenobiwii bin file on my SB and USB (even though I'm pretty sure I don't need that), confirmed Ocarina is ON for the game in USB Loader GX and put the GCT all over the place on USB and SD:
  • /games/GameID/game.gct
  • /games/GameID/GameID.gct
  • /codes/GameID.gct
... but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm using USB Loader GX and Nintendont btw.

Also this is the code I'm trying:

Max/Infinite Badge Points
02B07BF2 00010063

Any advice/help?

Update: I finally got it working by putting a GameID.txt in /txtcodes (on USB and SD). After that, UsbLoader GX could see it and I was able to get it working. Sorry for false alarm/spam!

So great! Thanks again ueess!

Last edited by chrisemersonnc,
Reactions: HyeVltg3

Hero Q8

OP
Trophies
XP
First - Big THANK YOU @ueess for making that archive! Very cool!

So I am trying one of the Paper Mario 1000 Year Door cheats posted here (I made a GCT file on GeckoCodes) but it doesn't seem to be working. I've put the /sneek/kenobiwii bin file on my SB and USB (even though I'm pretty sure I don't need that), confirmed Ocarina is ON for the game in USB Loader GX and put the GCT all over the place on USB and SD:

• /games/GameID/game.gct
    • /games/GameID/GameID.gct
    • /codes/GameID.gct
... but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm using USB Loader GX and Nintendont btw.

Also this is the code I'm trying:

Max/Infinite Badge Points
02B07BF2 00010063
Any advice/help?

Update: I finally got it working by putting a GameID.txt in /txtcodes (on USB and SD). After that, UsbLoader GX could see it and I was able to get it working. Sorry for false alarm/spam!

So great! Thanks again ueess!

welcome

how exactly do i use these on nintendont?

use it with USB Loader GX

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I tried using the cheats from the txt file here for Megaman Network Transmission (GREE08) for Max Zenny and on Neogamma Beta R56, and Ive tried using the first hook = VI and the 2nd hook = first hook, but for some reason the cheat doesnt want to work...am I doing something wrong? I know the codes is for Nintendon't, but I thought that these are ocarina codes so they should've work just fine right?

Subscriber0101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, the current version of Nintendont doesn't need kenowii.bin -- you just place the cheats in sd/usb:games/"gamename"/"gamecode".gct

Are these cheats compatible with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.