• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

An artist is stripping JK Rowling's name off Harry Potter books and reselling them to fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO so Thunberg was the first person you ever heard speak about climate change in any context? Quite the rock you must be living under.
You are the one who threw her name out there as the object for your Strawman Argument, son.

We proved to you with actual video evidence why we hate her. It isn't some right-wing conspiracy against "the mouths of babes" warning us about our wicked ways.

It's this ugly, fat, pinched-face bitch running her mouth to people when she is a fucking child who knows nothing, was ALWAYS being exploited by the left, then got busted for faking being arrested for a photo op.

Same reason we despise AOC and her fake crying in front of a fence that wasn't actually holding anyone, and her fake ass arrest where she had her hands behind her back, but no handcuffs.

We don't like how you lefitsts are pathological liars, who try to bash other people for immorality, when you have no fucking morals of your own.

Funny how you are so forgiving of your side, and how you refuse to accept any actual evidence of their horrible nature, even when it is proven to you beyond the shadow of a doubt.

You're a fucking joke, little boy. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. You lost your right to EVER talk down to anybody, for the rest of your life. Mr. 250-pound (plus another ten extra pounds) weightlifter who hasn't fought since middle school.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You are the one who threw her name out there as the target for your strawman, son.
As an example of how all it takes to get the conservative hate machine rolling is a few words, yes. You continue to exemplify that in every way, as you're only capable of personal attacks rather than debating ANY topic in good faith.

We don't like how you lefitsts are pathological liars, who try to bash other people for immorality, when you have no fucking morals of your own.
You are immoral. You send death threats to minors, protect pedophiles within your own ranks, and then virtue signal about how important the well-being of children is to you. Violence is the only language you truly understand, just like your shit-eating confederate ancestors.

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an example of how all it takes to get the conservative hate machine rolling is a few words, yes. You continue to exemplify that in every way, as you're only capable of personal attacks rather than debating ANY topic in good faith.

You are immoral. You send death threats to minors, protect pedophiles within your own ranks, and then virtue signal about how important the well-being of children is to you. Violence is the only language you understand, just like your shit-eating confederate ancestors.
I dealt with your topic in good faith, son. You made the claim that the right had an unfounded hatred for Greta Thunberg. I provided evidence as to WHY we hate this fake and this phony. This shill who was literally coached and handed scripts to appeal to your FEELINGS, LEFTIST.

I have never sent a death threat in my life. I have never protected a pedophile, considering that I am the survivor of rape when I was 12. I protect children because I was homeless at 15, and went on to form a charity where we raised enough money to pay off the outstanding lunch balances of not one but three entire elementary schools, so every kid could have at least one or two hot meals per day, because I remember being homeless and hungry at 15.

The only time I have ever been violent was when I beat the shit out of my mom's drunken, abusive boyfriend for taking naked pictures of her and showing them to his friends, after beating her ass and leaving her in a bloody puddle on the floor.

My ancestors came here during the Great Potato Famine, on my father's side, and were already here on my mother's side, in the Oglala of the 7th Nation Lakota Sioux. Rosebud tribe, to be specific. Black Irish. Never owned a slave.

So, you have been COMPLETELY fucking wrong on every single thing you've said, because of your prejudice, ignorance and bigotry.

You fucking suck at this, bruh. Go find something you're actually good at. Hit some more cardio. Lose that "extra ten pounds".

Edit: Just a quick addition. You gave me a Steam key once for some bullshit game. Some crappy indie shooter. I just wanted to remind you of that. You gave me free shit. I got free shit from you.

Tee hee.

Last edited by CraddaPoosta,
  • Haha
Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
This shill who was literally coached and handed scripts to appeal to your FEELINGS, LEFTIST.
It's called receiving an education. You should probably go back and get one, being that you seemingly dropped out during elementary school.

I have never sent a death threat in my life.
I don't believe that for a second. The perpetual outrage machine has its claws deep in you, to the extent you probably started in with the alt-right radicalization pipeline before you were a teen.

My ancestors came here during the Great Potato Famine, on my father's side, and were already here in the Oglala of the 7th Nation Lakota Sioux. Rosebud tribe, to be specific. Black Irish. Never owned a slave.
I really hope you're bullshitting, because otherwise they're all looking down on you with shame and utter disgust. The amount of self-hatred you must have to ally yourself with people who implicitly or explicitly view you as subhuman is baffling. Of course you've probably never actually met any of these people outside of right-wing websites, so that might explain it.

Hit some more cardio. Lose that "extra ten pounds".
No worries, I have a regular cardio routine just as I have a regular lifting routine. So you should probably stick to picking fights with people in your own weight class and on your same level of physical inactivity.

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's called receiving an education. You should probably go back and get one, being that you seemingly dropped out during elementary school.

I don't believe that for a second. The perpetual outrage machine has its claws deep in you, to the extent you probably started in with the alt-right radicalization pipeline before you were a teen.

I really hope you're bullshitting, because otherwise they're all looking down on you with shame and utter disgust. The amount of self-hatred you must have to ally yourself with people who implicitly or explicitly view you as subhuman is baffling. Of course you've probably never actually met any of these people outside of right-wing websites, so that might explain it.

No worries, I have a regular cardio routine just as I have a regular lifting routine. So you should probably stick to picking fights with people in your own weight class and on your same level of physical inactivity.
SNIP - Don't feel like getting banned. But, again, thanks for the free shit. Tee hee.

1674168654776.png

• Haha

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Please feel free to contact me to arrange this. You can find out very, very easily whether or not I am just a basement-dwelling alt-right Nazi coward.
So much for being violent "just the once," eh? And you're willing to get into a physical fight to prove you AREN'T alt-right? I thought that was a part of your identity you were proud of for some stupid reason.

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, no, kiddo. You told me to stick to "my weight class".

Which means that I would have to gain at least eighty pounds to be as fat as you.

I wonder which of us could run a mile faster? Or without puking? Or AT ALL?

Remember, YOU are the one being so confrontational. And now you're crying and punking down when someone stands up to you.

All you've done on this topic for the past day or so is get slapped down by literally EVERYONE RESPONDNG.

Read the room. Take a hint. You're getting destroyed. Save what little face you have left and go play, little boy.

• Haha

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No, no, kiddo. You told me to stick to "my weight class".

Which means that I would have to gain at least eighty pounds to be as fat as you.
No, that means you should find other kids with toothpicks for arms to brawl with, assuming you feel the pointless and immature need to get in physical fights at all.

Remember, YOU are the one being so confrontational.
Horse shit. You've done nothing in this thread but lob personal insults at me while I was having conversations with other people. Like a toddler you just couldn't stand being ignored.

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that means you should find other kids with toothpicks for arms to brawl with, assuming you feel the pointless and immature need to get in physical fights at all.

Horse shit. You've done nothing in this thread but lob personal insults at me while I was having conversations with other people. Like a toddler you just couldn't stand being ignored.
No. I started off trying to pretend you were intelligent and capable of debate.

You swiftly devolve into spouting nothing but the same weasel words, using the same cudgels that the left has come to embrace.

Not a single unique thought has ever escaped what you call a brain, son.

All you do is regurgitate points you can't back up, while dimissing actual evidence shoved directly in your face.

YOU are the one bragging about being a 6'2" 250 (with an extra ten pounds, lest we forget) weightlifter who would totally WRECK any of us alt-right Nazis if we were to speak unkindly in your vicinity.

I am the one laughing my ass off at you, and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you actually get gully for the first time in your life, without it being an internet argument that you are badly losing.

Go run a mile, big boy. When you get done puking, let me know. I'll have lapped you twice and STILL have enough energy to enjoy watching you fail to hurt me.

• Haha

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No. I started off trying to pretend you were intelligent and capable of debate.
You never even bothered sticking to the thread topic, otherwise you would've realized long ago that we were in agreement about this being a poor boycott tactic.

YOU are the one bragging about being a 6'2" 250 (with an extra ten pounds, lest we forget) weightlifter who would totally WRECK any of us alt-right Nazis if we were to speak unkindly in your vicinity.
YOU asked me if I had ever been in a fight. YOU claimed I "wasn't built for confrontation." YOU have very poor reading comprehension, as the extra ten pounds I intend to lose is included within the total of 250.

Go run a mile, big boy. When you get done puking, let me know. I'll have lapped you twice and STILL have enough energy to enjoy watching you fail to hurt me.
I'll take your word for it. I'm sure you're VERY good at running away from the fights you initiate.

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You never even bothered sticking to the thread topic, otherwise you would've realized long ago that we were in agreement about this being a poor boycott tactic.

YOU asked me if I had ever been in a fight. YOU claimed I "wasn't built for confrontation." YOU have very poor reading comprehension, as the extra ten pounds I intend to lose is included within the total of 250.

I'll take your word for it. I'm sure you're VERY good at running away from the fights you initiate.
So... are we gonna make out, or what?

• Haha
Reactions: TraderPatTX and Xzi

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO so Thunberg was the first person you ever heard speak about climate change in any context? Quite the rock you must be living under.
Point to any of my comments where I said this. You argue in bad faith. It's one of the top reasons you lose arguments on here. You see words that just aren't there and then try to gaslight to distract from your weak arguments.

But since you brought it up. Everybody else who talks about climate change, the boiling of oceans and the seas rising all happen to live on the coast like Martha's Vineyard, own multiple extravagant homes, yachts, private jets and garages full of gas guzzling exotic cars and they eat meat. They are rich because of rubes like you.

And it's not my problem that you fawned over a special needs teenager who turned out to be a lying grifter. That's for you to reconcile. Leave me out of it.
Post automatically merged:

If you two are gonna fight, you have to do it in Mortal Kombat II.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Point to any of my comments where I said this. You argue in bad faith. It's one of the top reasons you lose arguments on here. You see words that just aren't there and then try to gaslight to distract from your weak arguments.

But since you brought it up. Everybody else who talks about climate change, the boiling of oceans and the seas rising all happen to live on the coast like Martha's Vineyard, own multiple extravagant homes, yachts, private jets and garages full of gas guzzling exotic cars and they eat meat. They are rich because of rubes like you.

And it's not my problem that you fawned over a special needs teenager who turned out to be a lying grifter. That's for you to reconcile. Leave me out of it.
Post automatically merged:

If you two are gonna fight, you have to do it in Mortal Kombat II.
I would LOVE that.

My Kung Jin is sick nasty. I've reached rank 12 on the overall leaderboards and won two local tournaments on MKXL.

I would LOVE it. With fierce, hot passion.

This is what I do on MKXL.

Attachments

• Kung Jin.mp4
    20.9 MB

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
J.K. Rowling isn't a transphobic person nor are most people labeled that by the left. She just doesn't go along with their agenda so she needs to be silenced. However, I don't care for Harry Potter or the spinoffs. Not my cup of tea.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Some of the first people to confirm climate change was real and man-made were Exxon-funded scientists in the 1970s. They kept it quiet because it benefits the elites and ultra-wealthy if the public stays ignorant about their oversized contributions to the destruction of the planet. You choose to side with them when you lie to yourself about climate change's observable impact.

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of the first people to confirm climate change was real and man-made were Exxon-funded scientists in the 1970s. They kept it quiet because it benefits the elites and ultra-wealthy if the public stays ignorant about their oversized contributions to the destruction of the planet. You choose to side with them when you lie to yourself about climate change's observable impact.
So, what do YOU drive, weightlifter? I expect that your bike and all of your weights must require SOME form of transport for your several-times-per-week trips to the gym.

Are you packing all of this into a sweet Tesla, and supporting yet another arch-conservative Nazi bigot phobephobe of phobia?

Or are you using a vehicle which requires fossil fuels?

You got a lot of stones for that glass house you're living in, buddy. How many cans of Monster do you crush per week, jock?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So, what do YOU drive, weightlifter? I expect that your bike and all of your weights must require SOME form of transport for your several-times-per-week trips to the gym.
Can you fucking read? Corporations and the ultra-rich pour more CO2 into the atmosphere in a year than the rest of us do in an entire lifetime. Not to mention all the toxic chemicals they dump into our water and air which have an even more immediate impact. There's no excuse for trying to deflect blame to the common man unless you just really love the taste of boot.

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you fucking read? Corporations and the ultra-rich pour more CO2 into the atmosphere in a year than the rest of us do in an entire lifetime. Not to mention all the toxic chemicals they dump into our water and air which have an even more immediate impact. There's no excuse for trying to deflect blame to the common man unless you just really love the taste of boot.
So... A Chevy? Ford? Probably a Dodge, really.

Which model of Dodge do you drive? Actually, Honda wouldn't surprise me, either.

In for a penny, in for a pound, my good man. Comparative evil negates neither evil. You cannot absent yourself from culpability merely by pointing at someone who is doing more harm than you are, when you're both doing the same goddamned thing. The degree to which you are capable of harming others is irrelevant. You can't point your finger at someone else for a crime that you constantly forgive yourself for, KNOWING that you're doing the same fucking thing.

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal.

This is how logic works. This is how morality works. As you have proven, time and time again, you have a very loose grasp of morality, and are EXTREMELY flexible and forgiving when it comes to your own actions.

But you have plenty of cudgels to use against anyone else who doesn't buy into your bulllshit or your excuses.

Be better. Grow up. Have some fucking integrity for once in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc