• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

An artist is stripping JK Rowling's name off Harry Potter books and reselling them to fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
SCJ42Gw.jpg

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're the one creating an argument where there needn't be any, I already said I don't care what you call it as long as you're consistent. I know I have been.

You just described all of politics. The right hates Greta Thunberg and David Hogg for saying words.
Here is another reason people might hate Greta Thunberg, Mr. 250-Pound Weighlifter who has an extra ten pounds (LMFAO).

https://vidmax.com/video/217345-gre...-germany-was-fake-af-just-like-climate-change

Cheers.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can understand your anger. You got duped by a mentally challenged child. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
I honestly couldn't care less if she faked a photo shoot, not that you've provided any evidence of that from a credible source. That was never the topic, only a sad attempt at whataboutism.

• Haha

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly couldn't care less if she faked a photo shoot, not that you've provided any evidence of that from a credible source. That was never the topic, only a sad attempt at whataboutism.
There is a video embedded in the story that you didn't read showing her posing with the police before being "arrested".

Why you gotta act like this?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There is a video embedded in the story that you didn't read showing her posing with the police before being "arrested".
Gee, I wonder why I wouldn't put much stock into an article written by one, "Tyler Durden." Might as well have linked me to a MySpace blog, as that would probably carry more credibility with somebody's actual name attached.

• Haha

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gee, I wonder why I wouldn't put much stock into an article written by one, "Tyler Durden." Might as well have linked me to a MySpace blog, as that would probably carry more credibility with somebody's actual name attached.
"i CaN't DiSpUtE tHe ViDeO pRoOf" so you scream "bUt MuH sOuRcEs!!!".

Did you take stupid pills since last we spoke?
Post automatically merged:

No source will ever be good enough, don't even bother.
The funny part is that the source wasn't even for him. The response that I forced out of him was not for me. Normal everyday people read these forums and do not comment and they are being shown that the left are a bunch of lunatics with emotional damage.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No source will ever be good enough, don't even bother.
No alt-reich source, certainly. If you can't even muster up a Faux News article, you know for a fact you're pushing fake bullshit.

"i CaN't DiSpUtE tHe ViDeO pRoOf" so you scream "bUt MuH sOuRcEs!!!".
Don't play dumb, video is anything but infallible in the modern day, especially when it comes from a non-credible source.

• Haha

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No alt-reich source, certainly. If you can't even muster up a Faux News article, you know for a fact you're pushing fake bullshit.
I try not to share tax exempt corporate news and that includes Faux News.
Don't play dumb, video is anything but infallible, especially when it comes from a non-credible source.
The source of story and the source of the video are not the same. She and those policemen were posing for those cameras, which means, they all were in on the grift. You know this, don't play dumb. I know better.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The source of story and the source of the video are not the same. She and those policemen were posing for those cameras, which means, they all were in on the grift.
I'm honestly willing to concede this point because, again, it has nothing to do with where we started or the topic at hand. Thunberg was just an example given to demonstrate how conservatives absolutely loathe anyone who disagrees with them, even to the extent that their beliefs will and often do work against their own interests. "The planet should fucking die because I find this one environmentalist comes off a bit too smug" isn't exactly a logical take, now is it?

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly willing to concede this point because, again, it has nothing to do with where we started or the topic at hand. Thunberg was just an example given to demonstrate how conservatives absolutely loathe anyone who disagrees with them, even to the extent that their beliefs will and often do work against their own interests. "The planet should fucking die because I find this one environmentalist comes off a bit too smug" isn't exactly a logical take, now is it?
Smug does not equal lying. This is proof that the left have no morals that you will knowingly accept somebody lying to your face to "own the cons". It's actually kinda pathetic if you think about it.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Smug does not equal lying. This is proof that the left have no morals that you will knowingly accept somebody lying to your face to "own the cons". It's actually kinda pathetic if you think about it.
I conceded that the photo might well have been staged, you must concede that the right hated Thunberg long before the photo was ever taken. Otherwise you're just knowingly arguing in bad faith.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I conceded that the photo might well have been staged, you must concede that the right hated Thunberg long before the photo was ever taken. Otherwise you're just knowingly arguing in bad faith.
More proof that you didn't even read the story. There is a video embedded there that shows without a shadow of a doubt that the whole thing was staged.

Hate does not equal knowing a grifter when we see one. We just knew better than to trust a special needs teenager to know anything about how the Earth's climate works. So don't try to distract from the fact that you got snookered by a child saying the right hates a person. We saw through it and you didn't. End of story.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't "concede" the point, son. You were proven wrong. With actual video evidence of Greta Thunberg happily, peacefully smiling as she is being carried by German police towards her photo opp.

Like always, you tried to attack the source, disregarding the fact that it wouldn't matter what the source was, when the VIDEO says everything. It's called cognitive dissonance. It's pretty much what you leftists do. Anything that doesn't match up with your precious wittle feewings has to be a lie, perpetrated by alt-right Nazis.

You need to grow up and get out of your feelings. You will never be able to logically debate or learn anything until you get over your unjustified sense of superiority.

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi and Doran754

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im feeling like this is simular to the statement of "Death of the author" where you split the writer from the work they made.

The only problem i have with this is this: They're making money off of this. Both sides are, from the writer, JK Rolling and who ever is rebinding these books.

Your better off pirating it

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hate does not equal knowing a grifter when we see one. We just knew better than to trust a special needs teenager to know anything about how the Earth's climate works.
LMAO so Thunberg was the first person you ever heard speak about climate change in any context? Quite the rock you must be living under.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyhe5d1WED8