Hardware Announcing the amiiqo - Switch amiibo's with ease!

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

deloreancowboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate it when people call this type of stuff "DLC" There is no downloading at all. It's content that is there the entire time but you have to pay more to unlock it... There's no downloading done at all. Altho I like the amiibo for their collectable value the fact that in the US it is impossible to legally purchase an entire collection I sure as heck hope amiiqo never gets circumvented.

As for actual DLC I'm sick or having to pay more and more to big N for incremental content. It's just messed up at this point.

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate it when people call this type of stuff "DLC" There is no downloading at all. It's content that is there the entire time but you have to pay more to unlock it... There's no downloading done at all. Altho I like the amiibo for their collectable value the fact that in the US it is impossible to legally purchase an entire collection I sure as heck hope amiiqo never gets circumvented.

As for actual DLC I'm sick or having to pay more and more to big N for incremental content. It's just messed up at this point.
That's just it, you'd downloading your funds into Ninten's by buying PC (physical content) so even by a far stretch, DLC is an acceptable term, lol.
I've gotten a bit more time to learn my site's coding and can now offer a pre-loading service, up to 15 amiibo for $7 more. I'm trying to find more and more ways to be the #1 all-around reseller. Once (if ever) I build enough funds to have ads, I think I'd do even better than before.

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Site isn't down, password is amiiqo, dears. Probably did it that way so they don't get bothered by Ninten or such.
Yeah, I'm a little concerned, as I put in an order for one and the site is down.

@EllioneDHunter did you receive the models with the USB writer?
They aren't separate models, the NFC USB is an entirely separate item. And I haven't gotten them since I haven't truly decided on if I should sell them. Their price really would cut close to null profit with how many I would stock. Unless I stocked 100 of them, it wouldn't be worth the cost. After wading though fees, shipping, and all that jazz, I would just barely make over what I put in. Like in the end, I would only make about 4-6 dollar per sale. That's the problem with competing against other businesses that have ads, money, stock, and size over me. Slim chances but I'll see though unless I manage to pull way more customers, I doubt it.

Last edited by EllioneDHunter,

Hoang Tran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone ordered from axiogame before? I only chose them because there is no one else with shipping towards Canada.

I'm just a little worried cause it's been roughly 20 days already and the tracking number seems to be stuck at a halfway progress/transit. That and they haven't replied to a single email in 5 days.

I dont know if I should wait until its 30 days and if they still do not reply to anything then call my credit card and do a charge back?

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ordered from axiogame before? I only chose them because there is no one else with shipping towards Canada.

I'm just a little worried cause it's been roughly 20 days already and the tracking number seems to be stuck at a halfway progress/transit. That and they haven't replied to a single email in 5 days.

I dont know if I should wait until its 30 days and if they still do not reply to anything then call my credit card and do a charge back?

That's where I got mine from but I used the DHL shipping, it arrived in around 4 days. They were very prompt at answering e-mails though. Maybe it's a holiday?

Hoang Tran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's where I got mine from but I used the DHL shipping, it arrived in around 4 days. They were very prompt at answering e-mails though. Maybe it's a holiday?

Hmm perhaps :x

At first, they were very responsive to emails because they kept sending me the wrong tracking info 3 times. Finally when I did receive the correct tracking info, that was when I just had to wait. The progress bar/transit info been the same for nearly 2 weeks.

As for which shipping, I believe it was all done automatically. There was no option(I think?) for me to pick DHL or USPS etc etc. They just gave me the tracking info to type into 17track.net and that the results are (2015-09-04 00:34 Shanghai Pudong, left). As for the Destination Country, that would be Canada via Canada Post(our mail courier here) which is correct. Now I dont know if this tracking info is suppose to be universal and work with Canada Post, but it does not.

Thats about it. I can understand that it may take a while to get here considering its free shipping and its all the way from China or so. What I dont like is the non responsive email in which they had 5 days and counting to respond to 1 email.

Thanks for your input though.

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But I ship to Canada too... Actually, global, my store is in the US.. :(

Last edited by EllioneDHunter,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DLC has been modernized to mean Disk Locked Content as well which would group in Amiibo so its totally appropriate to call it DLC.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Site isn't down, password is amiiqo, dears. Probably did it that way so they don't get bothered by Ninten or such.

They aren't separate models, the NFC USB is an entirely separate item. And I haven't gotten them since I haven't truly decided on if I should sell them. Their price really would cut close to null profit with how many I would stock. Unless I stocked 100 of them, it wouldn't be worth the cost. After wading though fees, shipping, and all that jazz, I would just barely make over what I put in. Like in the end, I would only make about 4-6 dollar per sale. That's the problem with competing against other businesses that have ads, money, stock, and size over me. Slim chances but I'll see though unless I manage to pull way more customers, I doubt it.
Yeah as much as I would love to continue helping and support your business please dont bite off more than you can chew. I think your doing the smart thing by holding off to see if its even worth it first, best of luck to you.

If I get anyone else interested in Amiiqo I do my best to throw them your way.

Reactions: EllioneDHunter

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLC has been modernized to mean Disk Locked Content as well which would group in Amiibo so its totally appropriate to call it DLC.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah as much as I would love to continue helping and support your business please dont bite off more than you can chew. I think your doing the smart thing by holding off to see if its even worth it first, best of luck to you.

If I get anyone else interested in Amiiqo I do my best to throw them your way.
Grazie mille, amico. I do want to stock a small amount of them to allow a few to get it at the best price. It's sorta in my nature to give as my fiance and friends have told me.

jrr6415sun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well I would be 1/100 for you. I really want the USB one but i'm cautious to buy from other stores that sell items they don't have in stock and pretend they have it in stock. Or stores that pretend they're in the US then ship from China. I've had too many bad experiences.

Hoang Tran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But I ship to Canada too... Actually, global, my store is in the US.. :(

I was honestly going to make a purchase from you seeing as how a lot of people have done so already. However I thought I read somewhere(either here or @ MaxConsole) that you only ship to the US. And that you may ship international depending on how things go? Sorry If I'm mistaken. (this was when amiiqo's were 80$ or w/e before the price cut)

Therefore I decided to place an order from axiogame on August 30th after the price cut.

On a side note, if everything does go ok with axiogame, I will definitely place an order from you on behalf of my friend as he is waiting for me to receive my amiiqo first. (if shipping to Canada is still an option that is) :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...