Hardware Announcing the amiiqo - Switch amiibo's with ease!

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten another shipment of Amiiqo in, for those that still want one.
I know I'm the cheapest USA reseller but I'm also the smallest so I apologize for my stock always being low...:shy:
I'm focusing on getting higher amounts without completely losing profit as well. I really want to be of more help to those in need of Amiiqo.

Do you plan on getting some stock of the USB writer when it releases?
Don't have an android phone, so im looking to pick the USB writer when it releases, and will much rather buy from your site to help you out.

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm the cheapest USA reseller but I'm also the smallest so I apologize for my stock always being low...:shy:
I'm focusing on getting higher amounts without completely losing profit as well. I really want to be of more help to those in need of Amiiqo.

Would I also be able to purchase one from you?

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Price?

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. :P So if we have an Android phone there is no need for any other hardware other than the Amiiqo itself? Also, isn't there an online ban risk using this?

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I also be able to purchase one from you?
Do you reside in the US or Canada, and know how to use Paypal? Then yeah. At the moment, I'm out yet again, though I ordered the same day I ran out. I'm hoping to get it before the end of next week.

Price?
Edit: Nevermind. Found it. :P So if we have an Android phone there is no need for any other hardware other than the Amiiqo itself? Also, isn't there an online ban risk using this?
If you phone works with it then you're good to go. That's like asking if you can get banned for using an amiibo, no chance of it. Scanning amiibo don't require online checks or anything, plus the Amiiqo emulates a direct 1:1 copy. Just reading the IDs and once it's confirmed, boom.

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
That's like asking if you can get banned for using an amiibo, no chance of it. Scanning amiibo don't require online checks or anything, plus the Amiiqo emulates a direct 1:1 copy. Just reading the IDs and once it's confirmed, boom.

Well.. they could ban you for using publicly shared amiibos(UIDs are unique!), like the way they ban you for 3ds public headers. I highly doubt that this will happen, but nintendo will definitly do something in the future to block the amiiqo in later firmwares. And unfortunately there are easy methods to do that. Nintendo does not use the amiibos in an excessive way to unlock dlc/locked on disk content, so I don't think it's their highest priority ;P Activision blizzard on the other hand...

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.. they could ban you for using publicly shared amiibos(UIDs are unique!), like the way they ban you for 3ds public headers. I highly doubt that this will happen, but nintendo will definitly do something in the future to block the amiiqo in later firmwares. And unfortunately there are easy methods to do that. Nintendo does not use the amiibos in an excessive way to unlock dlc/locked on disk content, so I don't think it's their highest priority ;P Activision blizzard on the other hand...
Imo, they actually are using amiibo excessively, all of these games will have content locked to amiibo.
Nintendo_E3_Roadmap.jpg

:L It's just that the amiiqo isn't their current priority. Though I understand what you're saying. Though still, unless they start requiring that you use net to scan amiibo every time, (to check the amiibo's ID) it shouldn't be much of a worry.

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
With some exclusions - they unlock cosmetic stuff. Skylanders, DI & Lego also unlock levels/worlds. It seems that Nintendo is slowly getting there. Shovel Knight unlocks Multiplayer...

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With some exclusions - they unlock cosmetic stuff. Skylanders, DI & Lego also unlock levels/worlds. It seems that Nintendo is slowly getting there. Shovel Knight unlocks Multiplayer...
Gaming surely has changed from when I was young. I still remember being taken to the mall when I could barely run and getting a N64 for my b-day. These changes weigh heavy on my gaming soul.

I never asked for this..

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I'm no Android expert by any means. I'm currently borrowing a phone from someone and I have no idea if its NFC capable, at least for Amiiqo. How do I know if it is NFC capable?

I'm using an Samsung Galaxy S5, after some googling I found out your suppose to turn NFC on. I guess its off by default.

Last edited by RemixDeluxe,

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I'm no Android expert by any means. I'm currently borrowing a phone from someone and I have no idea if its NFC capable, at least for Amiiqo. How do I know if it is NFC capable?

I'm using an Samsung Galaxy S5, after some googling I found out your suppose to turn NFC on. I guess its off by default.
Like Mcfly said, most phones have their NFC in their original battery so if you swapped, it you gotta change back.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Mcfly said, most phones have their NFC in their original battery so if you swapped, it you gotta change back.
Well this phone doesnt belong to me, I'm only using it temporarily for the sake of Amiiqo.

Its a lovely product and really simple to use, I recommend it to anyone whos on the fence about it. Nice UI thats easy to navigate as well, I cant wait to see what future updates this thing gets.

EllioneDHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you send me a message when/if you get the usb bundle with amiiqo. I want to purchase a bundle since I don't have an android phone.
I usually leave a post when I get anything in stock. Pretty sure I can't make a thread just for updates on my site here. Atm, my next shipment is coming in this weekend, still biding my time for the USB NFC R/W since they don't become available until the end of the month.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random question but has anyone been able to crack the .bin files and change values to turn it into a completely different amiibo? Would be nice to get Mewtwo and other unreleased amiibo.

I know that one person on youtube did it months ago but I dont think that was ever revealed how.

socram8888

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
orca.pet
XP
Country
Spain
Random question but has anyone been able to crack the .bin files and change values to turn it into a completely different amiibo? Would be nice to get Mewtwo and other unreleased amiibo.

I know that one person on youtube did it months ago but I dont think that was ever revealed how.
You could try just replacing the character ID with another one. According to 3dbrew that sections is HMAC-ed, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1