minimorphee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi all !

I've had a problem with my Swtich for a few days.
When I turn on the console (in OFW mode, and also in CFW mode), the battery indicator goes from 100% to 0% in a few seconds. Then it goes back to 100% and starts over again.
The battery does not seem to be empty because the console can stay on for a long time.
Do you have an idea to fix this problem?

Thank you very much for your help !

In case: CFW 9.1.0 - Neu 0.12.0

Mini

Ttm3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anything look out of place? reboot into hekate a few times and see if anything changes drastically. I can only speak for my experience but I've had issues with batteries, bq24193, or max17050 causing weird battery problems.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course ;)
I found the battery option in Hekate. What do you want to have as information?
While in Hekate, what does it say the battery is doing when charging? What is the percent charge in Hekate?

If the issue is due to a battery de-sync issue, merely opening Hekate might have fixed the problem.

Reactions: Ttm3

minimorphee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I made a short video showing that nothing is moving, except for the charge rate displayed at the bottom right of Hekate.

If I leave charging for a few seconds, hekate displays (always at the bottom right) a charge rate of 100.2%.
And it goes back to 100% when I unplug it, then it does anything again (down, up, down, etc.)

I correct what I just said!
If I leave the battery menu and open it again (charger disconnected) the% of battery locks up on that displayed at the bottom right.
In addition, without charger, the "current now" option displays "-516mA", the "current average" option displays "-195mA". These values change each time I quit and restart according to the battery level displayed at the bottom right ...

Last edited by minimorphee,

xitpu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
i have the same problem.
If I replace the battery with a new one, shoud I fix the problem?
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo