Hacking Any cartridge coming with 3.00 so far?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario+Rabbids came with 2.3.0, its even more hopeful.

A little secret: 3rd Party Games have to enter lot-check and production long in advance. This is because companies will want to do their own distribution and management (marketing, influencers, store deals, pre-order plans, etc), and getting from dev to cartridge production and then back again takes time. Nintendo's own products don't have this sort of intermediate step.

M&R came out 2.3.0 because it was "gold" (and compiled in compliance with) far before the 3.0.0 patch hit cert to be pushed out.

We still don't know if that will be the case.
Look at Mario+Rabbids, that came with 3.0.0 I believe, yet it came way after 3.0.1 was already out, heck I believe even 3.0.2 was out by that time.
There's hope, but cannot be sure until the game comes out and someone loses it's exploitable Switch :^)

See above. XV2 is already 3.0.0 and that was at lot-check and production long, long ago. An in-house Mario will not have these shortcomings. It will almost assuredly come with 3.0.1.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually really enjoy Pokken and it debuted at #5, at least in the UK.

I played it on wiiu, the roster was extremely weak (pokemon roster of 802) with no connection to any pokemon games (like stadium), maybe that's why I didn't like it, but the battle was bad on the wiimote and nunchucks too

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I played it on wiiu, the roster was extremely weak (pokemon roster of 802) with no connection to any pokemon games (like stadium), maybe that's why I didn't like it, but the battle was bad on the wiimote and nunchucks too
Well it's not like Stadium which is turn-based, obviously. It's more like a simplified, dual-phase Tekken. IMO it does pretty well a lot of what Smash does for 2D fighters. Easy to learn, but nearly impossible to master with all the different movesets and Pokemon types. Balance is pretty solid, and that's the point of having a manageable roster size.

Fuck Chandelure in the hands of a good player.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: gameboy

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
No point upgrading Firmware to 3.0.0 yet, there may be better exploits on lower firmware.

I second this, I see no reason why 3.0 would be better, 3.0 will be more patched than 2.1 etc.
Best to wait for stuff to get released before depending on a specific version guys, the older the version the better (most of the time)

warren_briones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I second this, I see no reason why 3.0 would be better, 3.0 will be more patched than 2.1 etc.
Best to wait for stuff to get released before depending on a specific version guys, the older the version the better (most of the time)

In the recent news, it is the security attempted patches in 3.0.0 where they found the exploit.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
How sweet would it be if Mario Odyssey shipped with a 3.0 update, unlikely but sweet.
i agree, i would totally buy it then.

for now i plan to hold out on buying Pokken ,because i dont want the game.
but i do want to upgrade to 3.0.0 somehow.

but i am feeling abit salty about it all because i always thought Anything under 3.0.1 would be totes fine.
but it seems that is not the case anymore =_=

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo