Gaming Any Nintendo Only Owners Here?

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I know, you can get used PS4 for 150$... They not as expensive as many people think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The second gen of SD2VITA is pretty decent, it has a game-like holder so it's not crappy. So with 128Gb you can have all your LocoRoco's on your brilliant OLED PSVITA screen.
But can yoou hack all the PSVita's?

erikas

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a ds, a 3ds, a new 3ds, a new 3ds xl (i really love this system for some reason), a Wii u, a switch, a ps vita and a pc.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
But, uhh... you're mostly in the Ninty ecosystem except for PSTV, which is just Vita stuff. You should add a PC or something.
Oh yeah, I also have a PC.
I'm mostly universal gaming-vise. I want to get a PS4, just can't afford it. The only platform I'm not interested in is Xbox. Not because I hate it, it just doesn't have any games I care about.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, I also have a PC.
I'm mostly universal gaming-vise. I want to get a PS4, just can't afford it. The only platform I'm not interested in is Xbox. Not because I hate it, it just doesn't have any games I care about.
Pfff Xbox is kinda useless, ngl. Any games I do care about from them are coming to PC, with cross-platform play w/ my Xbox buddies no less. No good reason to get an Xbox One.

Reactions: smileyhead

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just realised something neat: With the exception of the Switch, I've owned either the console or the heldheld (but never both) from every Nintendo generation!

NES, but no Game & Watch
SNES, but no Game Boy
N64, but no Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance, but no GameCube
Wii, but no DS
3DS, but no Wii U.

I've also got a Virtual Boy packed away somewhere, had it since about '97. :toot:

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mostly game on nintendo consoles. i do own a xbox 360 but never play it. it was given to me by a friend.
I own 10 Nes consoles (including top loader), 3 snes,3 n64, 4 gamecubes, 2 wiis, 1 wii u and one switch,
Then there is orig gameboy,gb color, gba, gba sp, nds,DSi, original 3ds and new 3ds. lol i am a collector after all.
i aint gonna mention the games i have but i have been using price charting to figure out what my collection is actually worth.
is Do have a ps1 and a few games as well as atari 2600. I game on pc but mostly older rts games and i dont mess with steam. I started collecting back in 2001 when most snes and nes games were really cheap....

Some of the retro consoles were given to me a friends wife made him get rid of a snes an n64 and a xbox 360 with the games.... n64 games included mario kart, zelda oot hologram version and m mask mario party 2 i was surprised. as for nes carts i have over 430 of them not counting doubles and triples lol. I dont buy them much as they are way over priced.
Oh and i aint rich. I work like everyone else lol. buying stuff over 20 years really adds up and the fact that i kept all the consoles and games i got as a kid..... Im not trying to be that guy and brag. Just sharing my info for the OP.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Switch and PC, my current gaming PC build is meant to be a PS4 Pro replacement and it does just that; looking to upgrade my CPU and videocard in 2019 when the die shrinks to close the gap on my PC specs between a PS4 Pro and next generation PS5 (I don't think I'll be able to replace a PS5 with my current setup even with future upgrades maximized).

Last edited by Nemix77,

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only have Nintendo consoles, nearly all of them, but I'm about to grab a PS3, and not because the recent hack (though that is a happy coincidence), I just know someone with one who doesn't want it anymore.

Last edited by kehkou,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any current-gen Sony or Microsoft systems in my home, and I'm a huge Nintendo fan. I have a NES, Gamecube, 7 Wiis, a Wii U, 2 Switches, a DS Lite, a DSi XL, a DMG Gameboy, a Gameboy Color, an AGS-001 GBA SP and a nearly-mint AGS-101 GBA SP, an O2DS, and a N3DS XL (Pikachu edition reshell).

The most recent Sony and Microsoft consoles I have are a working PS2/broken PS3 and the original Xbox.

I wanna get an N64 again, and a working SNES. A EUR Super NES modified to fit USA carts would work best for me I think. But then there's the whole PAL/NTSC video output bullshit I'd need to deal with.

Obligatory Nintendo Switch picture:

21125107_1980191555596392_1158937091_o.jpg

Last edited by Jayro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: