Anybody find this in their spam folder?

deann9988

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Omg yes I have received that email as well and some are sent from different female names like Ariana or Racheal. Today however I received a new kind of hateful ass spam.

Riley Johnson

to me
1 hour ago
Details

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.
Hey,

Stop stalking me and my friend or I will report you. You piece of shit, cock-sucker douche. I do not know why you are doing this! You slept together once, only once. It does not mean anything. Have not you heard of hook up?So, f*** off and leave us alone.

I have no idea who the hell sent this, I know it's just spam but still creeps me out a bit.

Omg I just received the same email 2 days ago, so damn weird I swear.

Nyako

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nyako.gay
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just a bit worried is all... If anybody else received it then all worries aside... But if I'm the only one I might just have ticked the wrong person off... I don't know this guy's email... They used a temp one... Also my name is blanked out... Message below

Hi ______
I just wanna tell you that you suck. I will never forgive you for what you did to me, you piece of crap. ASSHOLE!
Do not you dare to talk to me again. Believe me,
you don't wanna see my other side,
ask your goddamn sister, she has seen it.
Kiss my ASS,
N.L

Yeah, got this too, except it was signed "T.B"
(...kinda made me jump a little since one of my friends name on discord is tb)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too have received this email a few hours old now:

Do not message me - Move On I WILL REPORT YOU..!!

From Jessica
12:28 PM (2 hours ago) Detect language English

Please stop emailing me your photos. I am engaged now.
We broke up a long time ago. MOVE ON!
You piece of shit, cock-sucker douche
F***k You..!!

Since I am a 70 year-old woman, with a dried up vajayjay, who hasn't had sex in 17 years, on some level i can LMAO. On top of that, it appears to be addressed to a man, from my Internet research for the meaning "Cocksucker and "douche".

However, as several people have mentioned here, the escalation to the violent language is very scary, and, since on March 30th, I got texted that this guy that I thought I was friends with, ripped me a new one in the vernacular, using good old "you" shame/blame name calling text message to tell me why he wants zero to do with me. Then a friend of his told me about 3 weeks ago that I ruined the relationship, because I was almost "stalking" him, meaning the first man (Notice how it it was my fault again? He doesn't take responsibility for anything on his part, like setting a boundary at the moment it became clear to him, I wasn't his cuppa tea. He could have gently and firmly done it...it's not that hard to say "I am sorry, but I don't see us going anywhere...your approach to life is too different for me to ever be comfortable with". Early, in the relationship, I wouldn't have thought much about it...I know I am eccentric in the eyes of the world. I actually was surprised we got to a 3 hour coffee date, that to me, went wonderfully well. I was happy and excited over getting to know him. Sigh...

He accused me of "almost stalking" him, w=even though he is a 25 to 30 year expert in his field. He works as a sales consultant where it is his job to coach DIYers and I had six projects in his area of expertise (I have since cut it back to 4 due to wanting to spend the money on other things and to not take on moving a load-bearing wall for my home improvement project.) More proof that I was stalking him in their eyes, because I have never completed these projects.

Nevermind fear of identity theft fallout, so that my bank closed all my accounts, not just my Home Line of Equity (HELOC), and nobody told me until a week later, after I paid back $30K out of my checking, and closed the HELOC. I have been sick 75% of the time and in bed for the last 9 weeks, am undergoing acupuncture. chiropractic care, herbs for anti-inflammation, and a vitamin regiment, so that the dentist will fix the missing and decayed teeth that have suddenly crumbled in the last six months...they won't treat me, until my lower # is below 100...I got it there in about 5 acupuncture session. And, it has gone back up with my illness, lack of exercise, and weight gain from laying around soothing my Inner Child with chocolate late at night.

On top of that I screwed up courage to the sticking point, and went to see Brother #4. to reconnect after 22 years of estrangement. It was so painful, even though in end he hugged me, and said he loved me, I don't know when I ever want to see him again. Consequently, during those initial days back, I started going to a therapist twice a week to debrief and to learn from this (4 siblings to go).

Plus, 2 women I loved, one very deeply since I was 11, my 3rd "mother" died since 7/15/2017.

Consequently, I ask you, when does a Customer loose their Customer Bill of Rights about working to their schedule, not the store's schedule? You must know that we 70-year old women are the female devil incarnate, don't you?

So, yesterday early morning, I removed the blocks I had put on his Facebook accounts over 40 days ago, just thinking the angst was over. It's no big deal, he stopped updating his FB page months before I met him.

Then I get this email today. it's almost, like I had accidently chatted him. I had accidently gotten the chat window open from my last message to him, but I closed it right away, so he can't know, can he?

It's scary to say the least? How could he know I had been in his Facebook page. It's a lot of work to look at all the people who visits one's page.
So, I am sure, it's really a hoax, and the perpetrators of these emails are laughing because they score a direct hit somehow on something we as humans really undergo in this day and age.

Reactions: Ryccardo

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lel xDD I always have some "Attn. Beneficiary" from BANK OF AMERICA or from unknown persons. Or one time I've had someone who litterally have a name like this "gjgoi4s5e7" that sent me an email. 2 of them were sent to me, with the same end address. True story is, these "Beneficiary" ones do not secure their emails, and Google found the main person who sent all of that. Email finishes to @ocn.co.jp

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
jizzus i did bad work.

I have only this in my Spams. (black tracing is for deleting some names.)

Last edited by sp3off, , Reason: DeoNaught saw everything.

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
that is some good editing, *Okay_Hand*

(I can see like all the names)

Was better in GIMP, was shitty at export.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

see.png

Better now.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I too have received this email a few hours old now:

Do not message me - Move On I WILL REPORT YOU..!!

From Jessica
12:28 PM (2 hours ago) Detect language English

Please stop emailing me your photos. I am engaged now.
We broke up a long time ago. MOVE ON!
You piece of shit, cock-sucker douche
F***k You..!!

Since I am a 70 year-old woman, with a dried up vajayjay, who hasn't had sex in 17 years, on some level i can LMAO. On top of that, it appears to be addressed to a man, from my Internet research for the meaning "Cocksucker and "douche".

However, as several people have mentioned here, the escalation to the violent language is very scary, and, since on March 30th, I got texted that this guy that I thought I was friends with, ripped me a new one in the vernacular, using good old "you" shame/blame name calling text message to tell me why he wants zero to do with me. Then a friend of his told me about 3 weeks ago that I ruined the relationship, because I was almost "stalking" him, meaning the first man (Notice how it it was my fault again? He doesn't take responsibility for anything on his part, like setting a boundary at the moment it became clear to him, I wasn't his cuppa tea. He could have gently and firmly done it...it's not that hard to say "I am sorry, but I don't see us going anywhere...your approach to life is too different for me to ever be comfortable with". Early, in the relationship, I wouldn't have thought much about it...I know I am eccentric in the eyes of the world. I actually was surprised we got to a 3 hour coffee date, that to me, went wonderfully well. I was happy and excited over getting to know him. Sigh...

He accused me of "almost stalking" him, w=even though he is a 25 to 30 year expert in his field. He works as a sales consultant where it is his job to coach DIYers and I had six projects in his area of expertise (I have since cut it back to 4 due to wanting to spend the money on other things and to not take on moving a load-bearing wall for my home improvement project.) More proof that I was stalking him in their eyes, because I have never completed these projects.

Nevermind fear of identity theft fallout, so that my bank closed all my accounts, not just my Home Line of Equity (HELOC), and nobody told me until a week later, after I paid back $30K out of my checking, and closed the HELOC. I have been sick 75% of the time and in bed for the last 9 weeks, am undergoing acupuncture. chiropractic care, herbs for anti-inflammation, and a vitamin regiment, so that the dentist will fix the missing and decayed teeth that have suddenly crumbled in the last six months...they won't treat me, until my lower # is below 100...I got it there in about 5 acupuncture session. And, it has gone back up with my illness, lack of exercise, and weight gain from laying around soothing my Inner Child with chocolate late at night.

On top of that I screwed up courage to the sticking point, and went to see Brother #4. to reconnect after 22 years of estrangement. It was so painful, even though in end he hugged me, and said he loved me, I don't know when I ever want to see him again. Consequently, during those initial days back, I started going to a therapist twice a week to debrief and to learn from this (4 siblings to go).

Plus, 2 women I loved, one very deeply since I was 11, my 3rd "mother" died since 7/15/2017.

Consequently, I ask you, when does a Customer loose their Customer Bill of Rights about working to their schedule, not the store's schedule? You must know that we 70-year old women are the female devil incarnate, don't you?

So, yesterday early morning, I removed the blocks I had put on his Facebook accounts over 40 days ago, just thinking the angst was over. It's no big deal, he stopped updating his FB page months before I met him.

Then I get this email today. it's almost, like I had accidently chatted him. I had accidently gotten the chat window open from my last message to him, but I closed it right away, so he can't know, can he?

It's scary to say the least? How could he know I had been in his Facebook page. It's a lot of work to look at all the people who visits one's page.
So, I am sure, it's really a hoax, and the perpetrators of these emails are laughing because they score a direct hit somehow on something we as humans really undergo in this day and age.
Wtf am I reading?

sp3off

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wtf am I reading?

A cougar asking OP to f*** off or a badly done prank.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i keep getting something called "Trumpcare". im pretty sure that doesnt/neverwill exist.

Nah, he prefers using this for wall-caring.

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*