Anyone else get SCDSTWO order confirmation?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Traitor said:
Order #14xx still hasn't been shipped :/ And here I was thinking they were going in order of orders. Maybe tomorrow I guess.
Ouch... my number's #33xx & mine's shipped before your's......puzzling.
Are they doing it by 'country' ?? (e.g. Europe then America/Canada ??)
unsure.gif

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doubtful, Mine was #807 and I got my email, at 4:03 AM EST time today, that it shipped and I'm from the USA.

Btw, It was first Completed and then Shipped. It completed on the 18th and shipped on the 19th. So hopefully by the end of the month it'll get here.
smile.gif

Traitor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CannonFoddr said:
Traitor said:
Order #14xx still hasn't been shipped :/ And here I was thinking they were going in order of orders. Maybe tomorrow I guess.
unsure.gif
Yeah, I dunno. I don't really mind, I was just hoping I'd get it before June which won't be happening now.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
My order is being sent via Registered airmail once it leaves HK can I use the same tracking number on my country postal service site. ie royalmail to track it

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
LUGiA said:
My order is being sent via Registered airmail once it leaves HK can I use the same tracking number on my country postal service site. ie royalmail to track itSame here (Hong Kong Register Air Mail) - & I don't think so

I've just tried it out Here and got the following result
QUOTERecorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered.
Depending on whether the item was sent first or second class, this may be a few days after posting. Please try again later.
Since my No. has now appeared on the HongKong tracking ('The item (xxxxxxxxx) was posted on 20-May-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee') I'm gonna take a guess that it'll take a ~2-3 days to go through Hongkong mailing system, ~1-2days 'flight time' before getting into the UK - then I guess it will be the 'few days' mentioned for Royal mail to deliver

Still this isn't too bad considering I ordered it on the 10th May

Traitor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Traitor said:
CannonFoddr said:
Traitor said:
unsure.gif
Yeah, I dunno. I don't really mind, I was just hoping I'd get it before June which won't be happening now.
Yay, it's been shipped now.
biggrin.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My HK Registered Air tracking number is now working on Canada Post's online tracking system. The Hong Kong tracking site listed it as having left HK yesterday (the 19th), and as of last night at 9:21pm it was being reviewed by Canadian customs before being released to Canada Post. Hopefully I'll be getting it next week.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LUGiA said:
Do Hong Kong post work on weekends. My order is ready to leave Hong Kong

You have a few weeks ahead of you. Whether it's shipped out today or in 3 days, it won't matter in the long run.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
OrGoN3 said:
LUGiA said:

You have a few weeks ahead of you. Whether it's shipped out today or in 3 days, it won't matter in the long run.

I know it will take a few weeks but I like to know that it left HK. will my tracking tell me when it left HK.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
LUGiA said:
OrGoN3 said:
LUGiA said:
I know it will take a few weeks but I like to know that it left HK. will my tracking tell me when it left HK.
I've just checked my Hongkong tracking
The status now shows 'The item (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed for departure from Hong Kong as of 21-May-2010'
(changed from 'The item (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) was posted on 20-May-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee')
So I'm guessing that once it's sent out of HongKong - It'll change to something like
'The item (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been processed and has been despatched from HongKong'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1