Anyone else get SCDSTWO order confirmation?

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
CannonFoddr said:
OK - I've just check HongKong tracking today (22nd) it now saying
'The item (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 23-May-2010'

So I estimate that ~2-3 days & I may get my order
Huh...? I though it said 2-5 weeks delivery...

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
CannonFoddr said:
'The item (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 23-May-2010'

That's what I thought - but so far it's only taken 4 days from release date (18th) to 'Leaving HongKong on 23rd' (I pre-ordered on the 10th BTW)
and somehow I can't see it taking another 1 - 4 weeks to be flown from Hongkong to UK (mind you the Royal Mail can be a little slow in delivering item sometimes
laugh.gif
)

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
CannonFoddr said:
Berthenk said:
CannonFoddr said:

That's what I thought - but so far it's only taken 4 days from release date (18th) to 'Leaving HongKong on 23rd' (I pre-ordered on the 10th BTW)
and somehow I can't see it taking another 1 - 4 weeks to be flown from Hongkong to UK (mind you the Royal Mail can be a little slow in delivering item sometimes
laugh.gif
)
I meant about you saying that you'd get it in ~2-3 days...

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:

once it has left HK how long does it take to get into the UK should be next day right (noob question I know)

QUOTEHuh...? I though it said 2-5 weeks delivery...

surely it cant take 2-5 weeks to go through customs

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
LUGiA said:
once it has left HK how long does it take to get into the UK should be next day right (noob question I know)Well today (23rd) HongKong tracking now says 'The item (xxxxxxxxxxxx) left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-May-2010' - so I guess it's now 'in-flight' - A quick Google states that the SHORTEST time is ~11 hours 40 mins from Hongkong to UK, meaning that it SHOULD arrive in the UK sometime Late Sunday

QUOTE(TM2-Megatron @ May 22 2010, 07:20 PM) No, once it had left, the Canada Post tracking site took over. Maybe you should try Royal Mail's site, and see if it gives you any info.
Unfortuntely Royal mail don't track 'registered post' - try the tracking & you get
'Recorded Signed For™ items are only tracked after the item has been delivered' meaning there's no way to know where in UK it is - only once it's signed for will we know

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
could I get my DSTWO next week has mine left HK on the 21 May (I order after you as well so I am surprised your only left yesterday)

also yes Recorded sign for only shows after its been delivered

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i got this email today (for SCDSTWO)

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #414& is now Pre-order

Order Details
Order Total: $55.95 USD
Date Placed: 22nd May 2010
Payment Method: Bank Card, Credit Card (recommended)
Click here to view the status of your order

Tracking your order
tracking number unavailable
Depending on the shipping method that you selected during the checkout process, you will be able to track your order from the following pages:
- Hong-Kong Airmail: no tracking available.
- Hong-Kong Registered Airmail: click here.
- DHL Express Shipping: click here.
- UPS Express Shipping: click here.

Should i click somewhere?

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ Since it says "Pre-order", I suppose you gotta wait for Shopetemp to resupply more SC2's.
Clicking anything won't help you if nothing's been sent yet.
Your order should change to "Completed" when they do get them in stock, and then "Shipped".

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
just so you guys relise it says
"Shipped" when there about to send it
"Completed" once the postage company has picked it up
then in about 12-24hrs you will get a tracking email

should be other way round

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
WhooHooo!!!! Got my DSTwo today (25th May) - So much for 3-5weeks using 'HongKong Registered"

weird thing is, I didn't have to sign for it. Found it on the mat when I opened the front door
Just been 'playing' with it - No trouble sticking in the MSD, or the DSTwo into my DSi BUT it IS a little hard getting it back out

One small 'bug' I've found - since I have a DSi I don't need the Slot2 options (GBA/NDS) but if I delete them, when starting I get '?' icon on the main screen. It seems you HAVE to have at least 5 'plugins' on the main screen

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
WhooHooo!!!! Got my DSTwo today (25th May) - So much for 3-5weeks using 'HongKong Registered"

weird thing is, I didn't have to sign for it. Found it on the mat when I opened the front door
Just been 'playing' with it - No trouble sticking in the MSD, or the DSTwo into my DSi BUT it IS a little hard getting it back out

One small 'bug' I've found - since I have a DSi I don't need the Slot2 options (GBA/NDS) but if I delete them, when starting I get '?' icon on the main screen. It seems you HAVE to have at least 5 'plugins' on the main screen
i wanna know when you ordered it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet...