Anyone else think the world inside Conspiracy theorists heads sounds like a lot of fun?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sun replacement, anyone?
aee.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BakerMan

Segger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, by conspiracy theorists, are we including televangelists?
(people who thought anything remotely secular was the devil incarnate, mind you)
Televangelists are just pitchmen hawking their wares to the gullible and those vulnerable to conspiracy theory nonsense. They're simply businessmen before all else and likely don't drink their own kool-aid.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Televangelists are just pitchmen hawking their wares to the gullible and those vulnerable to conspiracy theory nonsense. They're simply businessmen before all else and likely don't drink their own kool-aid.
Same applies to Scientology.

Reactions: BakerMan and Segger

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
My mom gave me ultimatum if I will behave by reinterpreting quoting her own words I could go to even such places as England,Germany,Netherlands,Czech Republic. But it seems that my own biological younger brother told me that some kind of supermarket gonna replace traditional shop so I might be end up being financially broken become jobless/workless seriously,literally probably,allegedly. So when my parents gonna die,be dead,be killed by death/grimm reaper then I would consider as well even without car driving licence to try getting fired in France in at Disneyland Paris to get some enough money to consider flying to North America or even Antarctica myself alone. I would even consider for instance,nowadays getting sunk into Bermuda Triangle,go for a walk inside so-called Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,go swim with USS Eldridge/Philadelphia Experiment to go inside right there,go though Stargate Project or even witness Montauk Chair/Montauk Project...etc. So I could make such companies like Sega to be still first party and as for companies like Epic Games should be considered as being still third party...etc. As for ancient,mythical sea anomalis and the other top secret,classified for instance american government military inventions should be rather nowadays considered as being so-called Public Domain...etc. I would even for instance go back in time to the 1920's making Oswald the Lucky Rabbit,go to the date with voice actress Kath Soucie in the 1970's,in the 1990's I would help UbiSoft make Rayman mascot,same goes with Feels the Rabbit making him as Sega mascot,Jazz Jackrabbit as Epic Games mascot without doing Yoga/Meditation/Reincarnation. I would even go back in time to the 2010s-2020's to save LEOTCK from the having his own troubles. I guess Delacroix might still be saying by quoting,reinterpreting his own words that it's none of my own business. And to go back in time once again somehow to marry Kath Soucie in the 1970's. so she could more than just only my own girlfriend she could become my own wife.

Last edited by Luke94,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am not reading anything. I just want to say that I am sad that as a trans person, my life is actually quite boring and normal. I wish I was the one connecting to some secret government or something

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mom gave me ultimatum if I will behave by reinterpreting quoting her own words I could go to even such places as England,Germany,Netherlands,Czech Republic. But it seems that my own biological younger brother told me that some kind of supermarket gonna replace traditional shop so I might be end up being financially broken become jobless/workless seriously,literally probably,allegedly. So when my parents gonna die,be dead,be killed by death/grimm reaper then I would consider as well even without car driving licence to try getting fired in France in at Disneyland Paris to get some enough money to consider flying to North America or even Antarctica myself alone. I would even consider for instance,nowadays getting sunk into Bermuda Triangle,go for a walk inside so-called Bridgewater Triangle,Bennington Triangle,go swim with USS Eldridge/Philadelphia Experiment to go inside right there,go though Stargate Project or even witness Montauk Chair/Montauk Project...etc. So I could make such companies like Sega to be still first party and as for companies like Epic Games should be considered as being still third party...etc. As for ancient,mythical sea anomalis and the other top secret,classified for instance american government military inventions should be rather nowadays considered as being so-called Public Domain...etc. I would even for instance go back in time to the 1920's making Oswald the Lucky Rabbit,go to the date with voice actress Kath Soucie in the 1970's,in the 1990's I would help UbiSoft make Rayman mascot,same goes with Feels the Rabbit making him as Sega mascot,Jazz Jackrabbit as Epic Games mascot without doing Yoga/Meditation/Reincarnation. I would even go back in time to the 2010s-2020's to save LEOTCK from the having his own troubles. I guess Delacroix might still be saying by quoting,reinterpreting his own words that it's none of my own business. And to go back in time once again somehow to marry Kath Soucie in the 1970's. so she could more than just only my own girlfriend she could become my own wife.
1713919706558.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Even if what I know that going to the Antarctica might be strictly forbidden it it also should be considered as public domain. Besides I heard that for instance both German(Europe/European Union)and Chinese(Asia)scientists are working on human invisibility I was reading about it even in some kind of digital article.
In order to get to the Stargate.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

What that guy meant in this YouTube video we are all sloths? What even amishes for instance nowadays? Are workaholics even sloths? What’s that guy problem anyway? What’s wrong with him?

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What that guy meant in this YouTube video we are all sloths? What even amishes for instance nowadays? Are workaholics even sloths? What’s that guy problem anyway? What’s wrong with him?

that's what you sound like to us tbh between your conspiracy theories and your kath soucie simpage

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For instance I despise them as well too. Scientologists nowadays I mean…etc.
Cognitive dissonance in American politics/religion is a real thing and it's extremely concerning.

Scientology was obviously conceived as a cult, but Evangelicalism and other forms of Westernized Christianity aren't nearly as far off from them as they seem.

As someone who was born and raised Evangelical, I was shocked at how easy it was to think for myself once I stopped attending church regularly. Combine that with pastors' influence over their followers, the us-vs-them mentality perceptualized by said pastors, and distorting views to the point where disowning one's own children would please a deity...

Not quite a conspiracy theory, but much of the same fallacious logic present here (and overlap between the two is fairly common as well). The difference is that these people hold government offices. And that worries me for our country's future.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember when my grandma used to say that some person like probably from Poland that went to the England and that person ended up in the wheelchair.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!