Hacking Anyone flashed an European NDS Lite yet?

Garouken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just flashed my white nds lite succesfully i'm now gonna flash the black nds lite for a friend. I'm one of the first to flash an european nds lite XD

tgc_9013

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I got my euro DS Lite
yaynds.gif
I flash it when it is fully charged, because i played for a while...
You can safely flash it while your DS is plugged in
yaynds.gif

barakku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I've bought mine (crystal white) yesterday, and I'm still on hold waiting....
frown.gif

I'll wait a bit to flash it....I had no probs doing it on a regular DS.... hope to be as lucky as I was...

I think I'll use a toothpick with the tip only covered with aluminium foil.... any suggestions?

stanneh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all im getting my DS lite friday i heard they can be more touchy than the normal DS for flashing i have a conductive ink pen here would it be ok if i carefully cover the flash enable with conductive ink instead of using a screwdriver or a toothpick and tinfoil?

its easily removed after the flash can anyone think of any reason not to use it i have used it many many times to flash xbox tsop's.

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just flashed my ds lite black
happy.gif
... had some trouble with shorting the sl1 though :XD: .... my toothpick with tinfoil was making bad contact ... so it seems
tongue.gif
it kept staying at 0%
tongue.gif
.... that was ... bad for my heart
tongue.gif

Pochi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Just got 2 black DSL yesterday, and flashed them and they worked great.

I got a little problem. My DSL didn't want to load the the flashme with my EZFA. Luckily, I have a Supercard mini-sd. and then it worked flawlessly.

Also, on my DSL, I wonder if it's the European version or just my mistake, but you cannot short anything else than the SL1 screw in the SL1 hole.
I could not see how we could touch one of the "do-not-short" stuff we usually see in the different tutorial.
So it seems that flashing European DSL is even easier than the other DSL... Maybe NOE thought we were too incompetent
biggrin.gif

crowba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
APPROVED !!!

The european DS Light is VERY easy to flash.. i accidently forgott to charge my NDSL.. i just flashed it right out of the box, without power connected.. and it was NP

nds7zy.jpg

XeNoGeaR

Trophies
Website
www.topgames.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive got my black ds now.... and im to scared to flash it...i think im just using passcard3 and ez4 and flash my old ds because there is less possibility to brick because there is no SIDE VR at the SL1 hole..

crowba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just flashed the 2nd euro ds.. this time the black one from my firend.. and again we where on the go in his car.. flashed it again right out of the box, without ac plugged in.. went straight from 0-100%!! Peace of Cake

SkuiD87

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also, on my DSL, I wonder if it's the European version or just my mistake, but you cannot short anything else than the SL1 screw in the SL1 hole.
I could not see how we could touch one of the "do-not-short" stuff we usually see in the different tutorial.
So it seems that flashing European DSL is even easier than the other DSL... Maybe NOE thought we were too incompetent
biggrin.gif

Does anyone have pics of this? I'm picking up my Black DS-Lite tomorrow. Already have my Supercard miniSD and 1GB miniSD card. Max Media Launcher should arrive through the post tomorrow (next day delivery).

I've flashed old DS's before but Im a lil nervous bout the DSLites. I'm gonna be flashing my own as well as my friends DSL.

If someone could post pics, it would sure put my mind at ease...

thnx

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just flashed my ds lite black
happy.gif
... had some trouble with shorting the sl1 though :XD: .... my toothpick with tinfoil was making bad contact ... so it seems
tongue.gif
it kept staying at 0%
tongue.gif
.... that was ... bad for my heart
tongue.gif
Sounds like the Euro DS-lite may have the same clear resin over
the SL1 the US version has. I have Flashed 3 US Lites & I had to
scrape resin off all 3 of them. It was a bitch until I realized what
was wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...