Not open for further replies.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
That's not what bible say. You are very confused. What you know about Ghost is related to Satan the Devil and his demons caused those spirit haunted. Nothing to do with God and his son Jesus. The bible didnt say anything about soul as ghosts or spirit. The bible mention Soul as Life. Look:

No.. Without bible, then how do christianity understands about God and his son Jesus ? There is the story of the fallen Angel and he has a name but God wont reveal his name in the bible for he is not worth because he called him Satan the Devil which means Satan - Enemy, Adversary, Accuser and Devil means : Slanderer.

That's not what bible say. You are very confused. What you know about Ghost is related to Satan the Devil and his demons caused those spirit haunted. Nothing to do with God and his son Jesus. The bible didnt say anything about soul as ghosts or spirit. The bible mention Soul as Life. Look: the Bible says that “man became a living soul.” (Genesis 2:7, King James). So clear that Soul means life.
I mean the ghost of man who has not reincarnated, can still haunt wherever he died. if during his life he lives in faith in god, then his soul will not haunt, back again to god in heaven.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They didn't create life, they modified existing life to form something new. It's like building with legos, you can create whatever you want with the blocks, but you have to get the actual plastic bricks from somewhere else

That is a very weak semantic argument from where I sit. Based on existing blueprint, sure (as opposed to maybe something with different chirality or even a fundamentally different base chemistry like https://www.coursera.org/learn/astrobiology/lecture/ekFbV/origins-of-life-alternative-chemistries ). It seems akin to arguing people did not create computers, merely arranged and doped some semiconductors such that it makes one. Or that humans did not make nuclear reactors because https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...ral-fission-reactors-in-gabon-western-africa/ exists.

Had they either force evolved or sprinkled a few genes in there and done something it is still very cool but you might have a leg to stand on there (for most other areas of science iterations on an existing item is commonly held to generate new things but biologically speaking it is more tricky). From where I see there they took some definitely non living chemicals (DNA* is fun and all but is not alive, http://www.atdbio.com/content/2/Molecular-weight-and-mass -- I have plastics more complicated than that, anybody in pharmacology certainly plays with more complex and I don't have living plastic or aspirin), assembled them and the resulting thing conformed to definitions of life.
Had they merely replicated an existing creature, either wholesale or some functional equivalent, then that might also be a lesser event but looking at the article they tried a few different things before they hit on a winning formula.

*If you are going to want to argue that as they did not use all base pairs and maybe the occasional premade sequence to get there then please help me to draw a line at when they stops counting.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean the ghost of man who has not reincarnated, can still haunt wherever he died. if during his life he lives in faith in god, then his soul will not haunt, back again to god in heaven.

Really ? The bible didnt taught about not reincarnated and still haunt wherever he/she died. No.

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is a very weak semantic argument from where I sit. Based on existing blueprint, sure (as opposed to maybe something with different chirality or even a fundamentally different base chemistry like https://www.coursera.org/learn/astrobiology/lecture/ekFbV/origins-of-life-alternative-chemistries ). It seems akin to arguing people did not create computers, merely arranged and doped some semiconductors such that it makes one. Or that humans did not make nuclear reactors because https://blogs.scientificamerican.co...ral-fission-reactors-in-gabon-western-africa/ exists.

Had they either force evolved or sprinkled a few genes in there and done something it is still very cool but you might have a leg to stand on there (for most other areas of science iterations on an existing item is commonly held to generate new things but biologically speaking it is more tricky). From where I see there they took some definitely non living chemicals (DNA* is fun and all but is not alive, http://www.atdbio.com/content/2/Molecular-weight-and-mass -- I have plastics more complicated than that, anybody in pharmacology certainly plays with more complex and I don't have living plastic or aspirin), assembled them and the resulting thing conformed to definitions of life.
Had they merely replicated an existing creature, either wholesale or some functional equivalent, then that might also be a lesser event but looking at the article they tried a few different things before they hit on a winning formula.

*If you are going to want to argue that as they did not use all base pairs and maybe the occasional premade sequence to get there then please help me to draw a line at when they stops counting.
I don't know. I'm 14 and don't have all the answers

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont understand what you mean. pls rply again.

Think about it. For example, at Genesis 3:19, we find God’s words to Adam after Adam and Eve disobeyed him. God said: “In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” Adam was created from the dust. At death, he returned to the dust. That was God’s clear statement on the matter. So at death a person is not reborn as someone else but ceases to exist. Just as heat and cold, dry and wet, light and dark are opposites, death is the opposite of life. The dead are really dead! Isn’t that simple and logical?

The Bible contains eight eyewitness accounts of people being raised from the dead back to life on earth. These were cases of resurrection, not reincarnation. The ones brought back from the dead were immediately recognized by family and friends. In no case did the relatives need to search among newborns near and far to try and ascertain if one of the infants was the reincarnated soul of their dead loved one.—John 11:43-45.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Think about it. For example, at Genesis 3:19, we find God’s words to Adam after Adam and Eve disobeyed him. God said: “In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return.” Adam was created from the dust. At death, he returned to the dust. That was God’s clear statement on the matter. So at death a person is not reborn as someone else but ceases to exist. Just as heat and cold, dry and wet, light and dark are opposites, death is the opposite of life. The dead are really dead! Isn’t that simple and logical?

The Bible contains eight eyewitness accounts of people being raised from the dead back to life on earth. These were cases of resurrection, not reincarnation. The ones brought back from the dead were immediately recognized by family and friends. In no case did the relatives need to search among newborns near and far to try and ascertain if one of the infants was the reincarnated soul of their dead loved one.—John 11:43-45.

so whether a man whose life is not true, will be in hell forever after he died? if he can not go back to heaven anymore?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so whether a man whose life is not true, will be in hell forever after he died? if he can not go back to heaven anymore?

Good question.. Here:

Eternal torment would violate God’s justice.

(Deuteronomy 32:4) When the first man, Adam, sinned, God told him that his punishment would simply be to pass out of existence: “Dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) Remember, God told him that he would simply be to pass out of existence -- Dust you are made of and to dust you will return. God would have been lying if he were actually sending Adam to a fiery hell. Bible itself didnt say anything about Hell. False church is lying to you. Surprise ?

Remember.. God is love. He wouldn't do that to people!!! God does not even contemplate eternal torment. The idea that he would punish people in hellfire is really opposite to the Bible’s teaching that “God is love.”— 1 John 4:8; Jeremiah 7:31.

Hell/Sheoul/Hade meaning in hebrew and greek (Hellfire is wrong translate) and correct translation: Grave/Burial and it is match in the bible.. Nothing mentioned about hellfire and torment or God will be cruel. Make sense ? Bible itself said that God is love so he dont do that to us!

“For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, . . . for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.”—Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10, Revised Standard Version.

Reactions: Sathya

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what happens then all the rapist and killers, do they as well get punished on earth only, die and still go to heaven . . . so not only did he rape and kill little johnny doe, but john will still see them again (once they both die) because hey god "loves us all" no matter how far we stray

Last edited by wormdood,

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Good question.. Here:

(Deuteronomy 32:4) When the first man, Adam, sinned, God told him that his punishment would simply be to pass out of existence: “Dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) Remember, God told him that he would simply be to pass out of existence -- Dust you are made of and to dust you will return. God would have been lying if he were actually sending Adam to a fiery hell. Bible itself didnt say anything about Hell. False church is lying to you. Surprise ?

Remember.. God is love. He wouldn't do that to people!!! God does not even contemplate eternal torment. The idea that he would punish people in hellfire is really opposite to the Bible’s teaching that “God is love.”— 1 John 4:8; Jeremiah 7:31.

Hell/Sheoul/Hade meaning in hebrew and greek (Hellfire is wrong translate) and correct translation: Grave/Burial and it is match in the bible.. Nothing mentioned about hellfire and torment or God will be cruel. Make sense ? Bible itself said that God is love so he dont do that to us!

“For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, . . . for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.”—Ecclesiastes 9:5, 10, Revised Standard Version.

I totally agree with it. although I am an Islamic person but I also like anything about the science of kindness. because from whichever source it is: jesus, muhamad or whatever, they follow the guidance of conscience so that whatever they reveal, to the true truth, that is the righteousness of god. because in the conscience is only god who lead us.sebenarnya not only those who can but we can also like them by following the guidance of conscience. so God can lead our lives.
so that we can get the guidance of God through conscience, then we must behave accordingly or in line with the truth of god. and through the guidance of the god will guide our life's behavior of holy peace and love, in line with God character.
and everything I expressed was based on my father's spiritual experience, through guidance of conscience. so we can all get that guidance or the guidance of god. because in the conscience there is no difference of religion anymore, all that mununtun us only one that is: God!

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good question.. Here:

the operative word here is JUST. God has destroyed entire cities because they were evil. he's a kind God, but he is also just, and can condemn people to hell

Reactions: JavaScribe

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree with it. although I am an Islamic person but I also like anything about the science of kindness. because from whichever source it is: jesus, muhamad or whatever, they follow the guidance of conscience so that whatever they reveal, to the true truth, that is the righteousness of god. because in the conscience is only god who lead us.sebenarnya not only those who can but we can also like them by following the guidance of conscience. so God can lead our lives.
so that we can get the guidance of God through conscience, then we must behave accordingly or in line with the truth of god. and through the guidance of the god will guide our life's behavior of holy peace and love, in line with God character.
and everything I expressed was based on my father's spiritual experience, through guidance of conscience. so we can all get that guidance or the guidance of god. because in the conscience there is no difference of religion anymore, all that mununtun us only one that is: God!

I understand that you are an Islamic person and God love you. You are my brother too no matter what. :D

Reactions: Sathya

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the operative word here is JUST. God has destroyed entire cities because they were evil. he's a kind God, but he is also just, and can condemn people to hell

No.. He has destroyed entire cities because they turned against God and God punished them for that. He is a kind and love God and helped them through the bible and some people still turn against him. That's why he removed them but condemn people to hell ? No. Read above what verse is telling you is why God is loved and he wont torment evil people to hell.. For what ? Evil people return to dust from where they are made of so they wont deserve to live forever.

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.. He has destroyed entire cities because they turned against God and God punished them for that. He is a kind and love God and helped them through the bible and some people still turn against him. That's why he removed them but condemn people to hell ? No. Read above what verse is telling you is why God is loved and he wont torment evil people to hell.. For what ? Evil people return to dust from where they are made of so they wont deserve to live forever.
exactly, God sends people to hell because they turned against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU