Anyone here have a Microsoft Technet Subscription?

Phillyman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamingmagz.com
XP
Country
United States
When I worked at Bestbuy, I was told by one of the more knowledgeable people in my department about the Microsoft Technet Subscription. Supposedly you pay $350 for a 1 year subscription, once paid you get a number of valid keys for Microsoft Products, I believe the guy told me that you get like 10 Vista Ultimate keys, and 10 Windows XP Pro keys, and that even after the 1 year subscription is up , that the keys are not deactivated. The only reason to keep paying the $350 per year is if a new product comes out that you want to try

Now the other thing is that these products dont come with any support, But I could really care less, If I am getting enough keys to put valid OS's on all my machines, plus I get stuff like Office and Money, then why would I care.

Anyways does anyone know how true this all is? I just would rather put $350 towards this subscription then towards 1 OS on Newegg.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscri...s/bb404693.aspx

Sounds too good to be true
unsure.gif

decept

Trophies
Website
www.decept.net
XP
Country
United States
I have a subscription to Technet. I have 500 Vista activations with it, not sure how much it costs as I got it through work.

But yeah, it works like it says. You can download ISO's of any OS/Office and even Server applications as much as you want and you have license keys for all of it available to you.

You won't be getting a true license however, as its meant for testing and evaluation purposes only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@