Not open for further replies.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Gyakuten Saiban 3, that's the name of the games in Japan.

I really hope Apollo Justice has good music and good writing (the two things a PW game needs to be great), I've only played Phoenix Wright and Justice For All but by all means Justice For All is an inferior game to PW1, the music is extremely poor and unfitting in many cases, the writing is still good but not as great as PW1 and the cases are not as interesting, characters are not as well written and even Phoenix's persona and lines seem to have taken a toll (Phoenix's amnesia at the start was so corny it made me cringe), plus, Psyche-Locks are too stupid for their own good. I'm gonna rush through the fourth case now just to play T&T that according to some users is much better than JFA.

Now hopefully Apollo Justice will be on the same level as the original Phoenix Wright game which I thought was brilliant and an absolutely must play for any DS user, sadly I can't say the same for JFA.

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country

I really hope Apollo Justice has good music and good writing (the two things a PW game needs to be great), I've only played Phoenix Wright and Justice For All but by all means Justice For All is an inferior game to PW1, the music is extremely poor and unfitting in many cases, the writing is still good but not as great as PW1 and the cases are not as interesting, characters are not as well written and even Phoenix's persona and lines seem to have taken a toll (Phoenix's amnesia at the start was so corny it made me cringe), plus, Psyche-Locks are too stupid for their own good. I'm gonna rush through the fourth case now just to play T&T that according to some users is much better than JFA.

Now hopefully Apollo Justice will be on the same level as the original Phoenix Wright game which I thought was brilliant and an absolutely must play for any DS user, sadly I can't say the same for JFA.

Am I allowed to post a download link for the Gyakuten Saiban 4 Soundtrack MP3s? I know a lot of people really want to hear it.

I can tell you the music is pretty good. But it will feel better when it's played alongside the game...

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador

Am I allowed to post a download link for the Gyakuten Saiban 4 Soundtrack MP3s? I know a lot of people really want to hear it.

I can tell you the music is pretty good. But it will feel better when it's played alongside the game...

I found a nice website with all the tunes and even the orchestra remakes and whatnot but I decided not to hear the T&T and GS4 tunes until I actually play the games.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i heard the music from the series too you can listen too them from here http://www.finalturnabout.com/music/gs4.php

Apollo Justice 2 Weeks Away
nyanya.gif

Professor Layton 5 Days Left
grog.gif

Why does IGN say its going to be released US: February 12, 2008

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i heard the music from the series too you can listen too them from here http://www.finalturnabout.com/music/gs4.php

nyanya.gif

grog.gif

I meant the true CD-Rips in 249kps...not these Dubious Quality DS-Rips. The quality difference is quite big. Also, that site doesn't have the full set as included in the full OST.

Oh, and IGN has a bad reputation for very inaccurate release dates.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

nyanya.gif

grog.gif

I meant the true CD-Rips in 249kps...not these Dubious Quality DS-Rips. The quality difference is quite big. Also, that site doesn't have the full set as included in the full OST.

Oh, and IGN has a bad reputation for very inaccurate release dates.
so where can you find the cd-rip music
are you allowed to post it
unsure.gif

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Straight From DSFanboy Saying That Professor Layton Might Be Out Early:
Oh, Wal-Mart. Sure, we have to look out for falling prices and screaming children when we brave your fluorescent lights and giant parking lots, but we can almost always count on one of your stores, somewhere, breaking street date on a game. This time? It's the long-awaited, much-delayed Professor Layton and the Curious Village, so it seems somehow fitting that Wal-Mart may be releasing copies early. Yes, that's correct: they may be.

Here at DS Fanboy, we tried a few of our local stores, and they reported the game is not yet out, but it's apparently showing up as available on the store's website (though expedited shipping will cost you), and a commenter at GoNintendo reported that their local store has them and is planning on stocking them today. So take a chance and call your store if you're so inclined -- maybe you'll get lucky.

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
Because thats the date it was originally going to be released but then it was sneakly put back to the 19thÂ
cry.gif
 before people could object.... *cringe*...bad joke...*dies*

Actually...Capcom meant to have it released by Feb 19. They said it wrong during a Press Conference and IGN forgot to correct it on their site.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope Professor Layton gets an early leak since some stores have broke the street date for it.

Apollo Justice 12 Days Left We're Getting Closer
wink.gif

Professor Layton 3 Days OR SOONER
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just to let you guys know that Professor Layton is already out you can check for yourself by going to GameFaq's message board for this game and you can see many people already got the game so most likely it will be dumped tomorrow
yaynds.gif

EDIT:somebody even posted the first 8 minutes to the english professor layton here it is if you guys want to see it http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kVnwujGziY

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn i thought Professor Layton would have been dumped by now
Apollo Justice 11 Days
Professor Layton 2 Days Or Sooner

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some dude just said to me that it's released dumped. However it's still "high on the pyramid." By tomorrow it will be down and all across the net.

Lets hope he ain't kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu