[Archived] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Graphics Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinger556

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got everything working but there's these weird recolors/tints that are going over my characters cloths and screen:

They're red and green. They also go back to the color they're supposed to be, Blue. Sometimes they flicker between colors.

It's not a huge deal. If I have to pay a little bit a bad coloring for greatly improved graphics that's fine. But I figured I'd bring it up.

Edit: I noticed that whenever characters are standing in an idle animation, that's when the tint happens. But if they're switching between animations they look normal.

Attachments

• Red.jpg
    Red.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Green.jpg
    Green.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Red2.jpg
    Red2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 58
Last edited by Kinger556,

vonovon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Disabled dynamic resolution. Seems only work in Docked mode, so use Reverse-NX if you want to play on handheld Switch.
Changes that I made in config
does this include the modifiers that masagrator posted?

wielku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
going to assume those of you getting performance issues using the mod on the actual switch arn't using any overclocked ram patch. it runs at a perfect 30FPS for me using 1581/768/1862. this is even using the supposed 4x mod though that seems to be limited
yeah for me 4x still crashes but dynamic res off works now stable I wish I didn't know about ram oc because now sunbreak runs at like 66-68 degrees and fan is at like 78%

vonovon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I uploaded. I used default settings that were provided by masagrator in the first post.
ah, so thats just like a base mod that we need to modify by ourselves to see improvements to the game?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah for me 4x still crashes but dynamic res off works now stable I wish I didn't know about ram oc because now sunbreak runs at like 66-68 degrees and fan is at like 78%
I mean my Erista never gets that hot even at max clock. even in my current 90°F weather its still barely hitting 60°C mostly hovering at 59°C so something is wrong there. ram also should not effect the heat much at all. unless you're using coolers trash patch which messes with more than just the ram

Reactions: wielku

wielku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Idk I don't even know trash patch is, maybe I added too much thermal paste or maybe my aftermarket fan is trash but it gets really hot tbh I don't think ram oc changed anything because I haven't tried sunbreak in 60 before

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk I don't even know trash patch is, maybe I added too much thermal paste or maybe my aftermarket fan is trash but it gets really hot tbh I don't think ram oc changed anything because I haven't tried sunbreak in 60 before
by trash I mean don't use his version. the fact your fan is only running 78% while its that hot says the fan speeds were most likely edited. my switch hits 100% fan speed at around 53C

Sunbrotherz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We ain't getting 60 fps for a while eh? Y'know I've been playing for about 5 hours now with some basic tweaks in the configuration on Yuzu and it's been fairly decent. Discount from the memory leak issue, I am consistently getting 30 fps at 1080
There is a 60fps mod via a cheat however it's pretty demanding. Even with a 5600x and a 3080ti I'm getting between 40-50fps not to mention is also speeds up some things like in XC2 .

Freyjadour

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Disabled dynamic resolution. Seems only work in Docked mode, so use Reverse-NX if you want to play on handheld Switch.
Changes that I made in config
Did you disable ColReduction as well?
If you use reverse-NX, doesn't that mean it defeat the purpose of this mod?
These lines are for docked mode I think
"red_sclX": 1.0,
"red_sclY": 1.0,
It's already 1.0, so no point making changes in libnx.bin if you already use Reverse-NX.

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Someone need to brute force the hashes. Theoretically it should be fairly easy for those that know how to do it, because a lot of the hashes have already known string

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anyone know which lines disable chromatic aberration?

Here's my config. Just a resolution bump without any fluff.

What's changed:
- All resolution settings changed to 4. Game has a certain limit, possibly 2.5, after which resolution doesn't increase so 4 should push it to maximum.
- Dynamic resolution disabled.
- ColReduction, which conflicts with resolution settings, is disabled. I don't know what this option does and what are side effects of disabling it.

Can you also share the JSON?

Edit:
Nvm, I'm dumb. The modified lines has been shared.

Last edited by orangpelupa,

SabinReneFigaroRandom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

What's changed:
- All resolution settings changed to 4. Game has a certain limit, possibly 2.5, after which resolution doesn't increase so 4 should push it to maximum.
- ColReduction, which conflicts with resolution settings, is disabled. I don't know what this option does and what are side effects of disabling it.
Appreciated. It works pretty great

ucupetuks

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Did you disable ColReduction as well?
If you use reverse-NX, doesn't that mean it defeat the purpose of this mod?
These lines are for docked mode I think
"red_sclX": 1.0,
"red_sclY": 1.0,
It's already 1.0, so no point making changes in libnx.bin if you already use Reverse-NX.
The minimum resolution has been change from 0.7 to 1.0 which mean disable dynamic resolution

Visery

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What's changed:
Dude TYSM, I'm not a coding expert but I wanted my game to look good, this def made a huge improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong