Shayuna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
atmosphere is 14.1.2 / ams 1.3.2/E

tinfoil is updatet to version 15

after i downloaded the dlc and update from tinfoil and i want start the game upper right i read ver. 1.2.0 thats fine but when i want to load a savegame or press new game it comes the message i need to update it via nintendo eshop to use the dlc wave 2... but upper right is ver 1.2.0 ? have deinstalled and installed again , cfw reboot via hekate , deinstalled , installed with tinfoil again and the problem is not gone <_<

only i have this problem/issue?

Shayuna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is a seperate DLC unlocker for wave 2 DLC, 1.2.0 update allow you to use wave 2 DLC unlocker.
cool and where i get it? ^^"
Post automatically merged:

find nothing abaout a seperate unlocker in tinfoil or google

Last edited by Shayuna,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
my man, may you send me what the unlocker is called, seems I can't find any associated with the word unlocker for xenoblade, or maybe the link via private conversation, thank you
Wanna get banned? Because PMing links are also not okey here

Shayuna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wanna get banned? Because PMing links are also not okey here
i dont see the problem to ask how is the name from the unlocker because google find nothing ,

no matter what keywords I use the search google finds a biscuit, I rather think that this separate unlocker is bs , when one exist i would find him on some shop discords or anyone other one would now about this seperate unlocker , strange huh?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i dont see the problem to ask how is the name from the unlocker because google find nothing ,

no matter what keywords I use the search google finds a biscuit, I rather think that this separate unlocker is bs , when one exist i would find him on some shop discords or anyone other one would now about this seperate unlocker , strange huh?
Then you should just buy it? It seems you aren't googling good enough

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...