Hacking Are there a way to remove EmuNand without formatting the SD Card

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Becuase i want to boot in recovery mod and dkiedjoe;pmfled;esz
Boot to recovery mode? Why you want to boot to recovery mode?
Anyway, make copy of the SD card on your PC, and make a n emunand backup, and inject it to sysnand (if you want to keep your games).

But you have to format to get rid off the emunand space,unless you don't care about size.

Last edited by aos10,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Becuase i want to boot in recovery mod and dkiedjoe;pmfled;esz
Why do you need to boot into recovery mode? Also what CFW and entrypoint are you running?
You technically can remove the emuNAND using a partition editor, but it's honestly not recommended if you don't know how to properly optimize your SD card for the 3DS. It's really just back to back up the emuNAND, flash it to the 3DS, backup the SD card, format it properly with GM9, and restore the backed up content. Doing these steps ensures that SD card is properly optimized for the 3DS.

Reactions: Quantumcat

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because i brick with softmod
Can you provide more details? How did you brick? What were you installing? What method were you using? What guide did you use? What entrypoint are you using? Do you have an NTRBoot compatible cart? What is the actual issue that you are having?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Shaffy

Buffed Paddler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Home Menu edited cia i made a mistake so soft brick but i restored by remove the sd card (i am dumb -_-)

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Home Menu edited cia i made a mistake so soft brick but i restored by remove the sd card (i am dumb -_-)
What entrypoint are you using? You should just be able to boot into GM9 and restore a previous NAND backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol