• Total voters

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I thought about getting one but these post are swaying my judgement a bit. Is it normal to be unable to pull the skin back when erect? That's the only reason it bothers me. Also most females (I've meet) think it looks weird.

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I thought about getting one but these post are swaying my judgement a bit. Is it normal to be unable to pull the skin back when erect? That's the only reason it bothers me. Also most females (I've meet) think it looks weird.
It should be able to retract fully when erect. If it doesn't (and you've finished going through puberty) I'd recommend showing it to a doctor as it really needs to retract fully for sanitation and comfort reasons. A family member had the same problem and ended up needing to get circumcised because of it. The doctor may just be able to snip the area that's attached and leave your foreskin, but either way you should get a professional opinion.
Also, females that think natural genitalia looks weird should be mercilessly ridiculed in public.
smile.gif

cubin'

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, I thought about getting one but these post are swaying my judgement a bit. Is it normal to be unable to pull the skin back when erect? That's the only reason it bothers me. Also most females (I've meet) think it looks weird.

Yeah don't worry about those females..they're probably quite young and stupid. It's a simple operation and shouldn't hurt very much. You need to get it done if you can't pull the skin back as piggy said.

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hmm...well, I'm a girl, so I can't really discuss this (female circumsition? No...just...no.) , but the day I have a baby and it's a boy, I will NOT circumsize the poor thing. He has the right to choose what he wants. If he wants it done, so be it. He can do it when he's adult enough to make his own decisions.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm cut and I've noticed I am about 10 times stronger than un-cut individuals. Also, the women think it looks better for a man to be cut than uncut. I'm not talking about circumcision, I'm talking about muscle-tone. I'm "cut"....................What????

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Natural for me. My dad is like most in his era. I think my parent's had enough knowledge about it at the time, and how it is not unhygenic to keep. Also it's probably the choice factor, best to let people decide things for themselves sometimes.

I'll never forget the time when at 18, while having vigorous sex session with one of my X girlfriends, my banjo string snapped, there was blood everywhere and it fuck en killed, but it hurt at lot more after I put TCP on it.
ohmy.gif

Damn that must have sucked.

I learnt about this a few months back when it was discussed on a television program about true and untrue sex stories LOL. that was some crazy stuff in there.

What happens afterwards; does it recover fine?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm cut and I've noticed I am about 10 times stronger than un-cut individuals. Also, the women think it looks better for a man to be cut than uncut. I'm not talking about circumcision, I'm talking about muscle-tone. I'm "cut"....................What????

Ha-ha! *applause!* You get CruddyBuddy's brilliant award! :-)

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm cut and I've noticed I am about 10 times stronger than un-cut individuals. Also, the women think it looks better for a man to be cut than uncut. I'm not talking about circumcision, I'm talking about muscle-tone. I'm "cut"....................What????

Ha-ha! *applause!* You get CruddyBuddy's brilliant award! :-)

Finally!!! After all these years, um, I mean posts!

And now, more about "banjo strings" :

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=270408.html

cubin'

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems like everyone has snapped their banjo string assassinz :| (in that link you posted)

"I snapped mine barebacking an ex bird, she had a fanny like a hamsters ear and gripped my splurdge gun like a set of molegrips!"
british...

edit: yayyy 1000. can't believe I've got that many posts
ohmy.gif
should be working on a menu for work but gbatemp always calls..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz