asking out a girl fail

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
This really doesn't class as a fail in my book. It's a stumble at best. A fail is say, wanting to ask a girl out but having things in the way that prevented you from doing so, then having to leave her behind when your family betrays you and leaves you to die on the other side of the country, then finding out years later that she was so heartbroken she didn't even bother fighting her parent's sudden decision to move to the other side of the planet. I pity the poor fucker who encounters a fail of that magnitude.

...Wait a minute....

i c wut u did thar

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a fail, but not a bad one OP. At least you didn't get rejected
wink.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't really tell what you're trying to say from this post.

I'm guessing, you're asking us, "How do you talk to girls?".

Basically, I thought I couldn't talk to girls all the way up until my sophmore year of high school. Now, I can talk to them fine, even if I like them. Before, I would try to plan out things on what to say, and it just wouldn't be a natural conversation. While there isn't an easy way just to learn how to do this, you have to just get more comfortable around people, and learn not to be nervous. My sophmore year, I was with this girl, and would get so nervous when I was talking to her, but now I'm with a different girl and it's so natural. It's just like talking to a friend. I guess I developed this because I have to deal with talking to random people at work all day.

Anyway, just try not to think of what to say, relax, and if it goes wrong. It's not a big deal, it won't affect your life (much) down the line.

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xanthos said:
Middle schoolers doesn't has the grammerz.

All I can say to you, though, is that you should just go for it. Pretend she is ugly as sin and far below your league for the few seconds you ask her out, then maybe it won't feel as hard!

I beg to differ.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ikki said:
You're too young.

ars25 said:
personuser said:
"Hi yea hi"

not the biggest fail in the book, IMO. She probably thought it cute/creepy, you being so nervous around her and all. If you said something like "YOUR TITS ARE HUGE, LET'S F*CK", that would be a bit of a fail.
her tits aren't that big but they will grow bigger i seen her mom her mom's are qiute big so yea
Yes, definitely too young.
I lol'd quite hard.

Yes, you're too young. Try again at spelling "hormuns"?

Xanthos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BloodyFlame said:
Xanthos said:
Middle schoolers doesn't has the grammerz.

All I can say to you, though, is that you should just go for it. Pretend she is ugly as sin and far below your league for the few seconds you ask her out, then maybe it won't feel as hard!

I beg to differ.

Ok so I've never tried THAT approach, but I've heard it works. I used to ask girls out very awkwardly but now I just become friends with them first, then I wait until I think it's a good time to ask them, or they ask me. Maybe it was always the obvious thing to do, but after having no social life before going to public school, I for the longest time had the charisma of a bulldozer and the social interaction capabilities of a chameleon.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't care at all about age issues in relationships, but how old are you? Just so we can understand the situation better.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ssx9 said:
I don't care at all about age issues in relationships, but how old are you? Just so we can understand the situation better.

Middle school I guess. That implies between 12 and 14 years of age (14 on the outside).

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leeday100196 said:
Still beating me, im in an all-boys school. it SUCKS to say in the slightest. All i have to worry about are my studies. AND im not gay (not that theres anything wrong with being gay...)
Well I go to an all boy school, too, but I've found a way to manage. Not that it matters, though. While I want to date, it's not top priority for me.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
I can't really tell what you're trying to say from this post.

I'm guessing, you're asking us, "How do you talk to girls?".

Basically, I thought I couldn't talk to girls all the way up until my sophmore year of high school. Now, I can talk to them fine, even if I like them. Before, I would try to plan out things on what to say, and it just wouldn't be a natural conversation. While there isn't an easy way just to learn how to do this, you have to just get more comfortable around people, and learn not to be nervous. My sophmore year, I was with this girl, and would get so nervous when I was talking to her, but now I'm with a different girl and it's so natural. It's just like talking to a friend. I guess I developed this because I have to deal with talking to random people at work all day.

Anyway, just try not to think of what to say, relax, and if it goes wrong. It's not a big deal, it won't affect your life (much) down the line.
i talk to girls casualy never rude oh though at times comes out i quickly apologize and they forgive me

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
leeday100196 said:
Still beating me, im in an all-boys school. it SUCKS to say in the slightest. All i have to worry about are my studies. AND im not gay (not that theres anything wrong with being gay...)
I didn't know such things existed, an all-boys school just sounds so.....gay.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Mesiskope said:
leeday100196 said:
It sounds more like like lots of ball stench.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:
leeday100196 said:
well no parents put there children in them very often mostly for them to focus on there studies all boys schools are not that well known but all girls schools are more common

Mesiskope

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
Mesiskope said:
leeday100196 said:
It sounds more like like lots of ball stench.
or the worst case of blue balls ever recorded in history, aside from gandhi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game