At The Movies

I bring my own food....

• All the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes.

• Never...I always buy from the theater.

• Total voters

Overman1977

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about anyone else, but I bring my own treats to the movie theater. When the cost of a bottle of water comes to $4 CDN. and the theater policy is to not allow outside food and beverages, I feel there is no other choice for me.

Does that technically put me in the wrong?...I think it does, but I don't think what the movie theaters do is right either.

Ariellarae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bill Nye the Science Guy. Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill Nye the Science Guy.

And all the time, everybody does. Cause it's obnoxious that they don't sell hot cheetos, and i love hot cheetos. And the expensive part too
tongue.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I bring my own snacks but I love that watered down dispenser Coke so I buy Coke at the theatre
happy.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
most of the time I bring it myself, very rarely I buy something. The prices in the theater over here are way, way to high. A bag of m&ms in the supermarket here costs €2.50 or something, over there you pay €5.50, and drinks are even worse. Beer is like tripple the price.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I end up doing it all the time. Technically they can throw me out but most of the time I don't want the crap they sell at the theatre. Nobody's ever stopped me even when its in plain sight.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it is funny people have been conditioned to *need* food and drink at the movies. It's like people can't go an hour and a half without eating something.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blood Fetish said:
I think it is funny people have been conditioned to *need* food and drink at the movies. It's like people can't go an hour and a half without eating something.
its basically like an instinct at the movies, you really cant get that type of popcorn at home with the microwave, its much better tasting

you get popcorn but they make it so salty that it makes your throat dry now you need to pay crazy prices to get a beverage

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Blood Fetish said:
"They" of course being the Illuminati.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Keyboard. Whatever. Only I was going to be sarcastic with it. You're just being weird.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Over here your allowed to bring your own stuff to the movies. (as far as I know) I tend not to though. The prices aren't THAT outrageous over here, I only buy Popcorn and a drink anyway.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
Over here your allowed to bring your own stuff to the movies. (as far as I know) I tend not to though. The prices aren't THAT outrageous over here, I only buy Popcorn and a drink anyway.
It depends on the cinema and the prices are outrageous over here. (at least at the cinemas i've been to)

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always but there kidy meals that come with popcorn, a sod, and candy my friends can laugh all they want but its the cheapest and best deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3