Atlus is teasing seven different Persona announcements for the series' 25th anniversary

personaaaaaaaaaa.png

This year marks the 25th anniversary of the Persona series, and it looks like Atlus is more than ready to celebrate the occasion. There will be seven Persona-related announcements made, regarding merchandise, celebration events, and most importantly, information about new games. The reveals will kick off in September of this year, and will be slowly teased and unveiled all the way until Fall 2022. Atlus is also celebrating the fact that the Persona series has just hit 15 million units sold throughout all of its games combined--a feat when compared to its parent series, Shin Megami Tensei, which sits currently at 17.4 million total sales between its entries since 1992.

In 2021, the "Persona" series exceeded the cumulative worldwide sales of 15 million units.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude and gratitude to all those who have watched over and supported us for a long time .
And in September, the "Persona" series will finally celebrate its 25th anniversary.
With gratitude to all of you, we
are preparing a lot of fun as PERSONA 25th Anniversary YEAR for about one year from September 2021 this year to autumn 2022 next year .

We will announce various Anniversaries such as 25th commemorative goods, various events, collaborations, and of course game information . Please look forward to it.

:arrow: Source

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Really wish we can get a good re-localized (or rather, not localized only translated) version of Persona 1, and both the Persona 2 games... I don't remember if the PSP versions were good or not :)

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
P5R on PC, please; I'd love to be able to hack it, to change MP costs of Checkmate and Hyakka Ryouran for example, and I'd bet my GBAtemp account someone would create a mod that guarantees max social-stat gain for activities that give random gains (e.g. thief tool crafting) - there's one for P4G already.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see a remake of 3 in the P5 engine whoooo boy.

and Mitsuru actually about to do something about Door-Kun after like 20 years??? [/spoilers]

Reactions: Xzi

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps, but Sony didn't release a censored version of Tokyo Mirage sessions in USA and Europe on wii u, then also released the same censored version on switch in japan. :ninja:
For the Switch version, that's actually Atlus who decided to censor that game. Though Nintendo do censor their games, such as Smash Bros Ultimate or Xenoblade 2. However, they aren't as bad as Sony for this gen as Sony mandates censorship to third party games, whereas, Nintendo just let the third party decide.

On topic: Would be great if Atlus announce Persona games for other platforms and not Sony. Will keep my expectation low.

Reactions: ChaosEternal

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Tbh, I quite liked the original Persona, the game remade from scratch, with proper art (thankfully they fixed that with the psp version) would be great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu