Atlus wants to see if you're interested in a PC, Xbox one, and Switch ports of their games.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atlus has released a survey which inquires about a lot of thing. In the survey, they ask for things like what games should get ported to what platforms, what new games you want to see, and what franchises should come back like Trauma Center.

Please take this survey and let them know what you think. I personally would love Persona 5 on xbox one,PC as well as Switch. I would love to see Trauma Center come back, and overall I want to see Atlus games get more fans on other platforms. I think with proper marketing Atlus games will be super successful on other platforms. Especially with how mainstream persona is now.

Source: https://atlus.com/survey/

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"What do you want to see from Persona in the future?" Options include a Switch port and PC port. Atlus please no tease.

They're also teasing a console port of persona 4 golden. if that happens, I can die happily.

Persona 3,4,5 play anywhere would be absolutely amazing. And trauma center using the joycons on switch would be amazing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would absolutely buy all persona games again if they allow me to buy them once and get them on PC and xbox one simultaneously. If not, I will be absolutely happy with an xbox one port.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it is essentially free or easy then might as well toss in a Switch port. I would much much much rather PC ports of things though.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Pretty interested in a reboot of Trauma Center series (and NOT Trauma Team, since it derailed from what the back then- DS Trauma Center Under The Knife was meant about).

Trauma Center please Atlus. The switch is perfect for a few of these Simulation Games.

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty interested in a reboot of Trauma Center series (and NOT Trauma Team, since it derailed from what the back then- DS Trauma Center Under The Knife was meant about).

Trauma Center please Atlus. The switch is perfect for a few of these Simulation Games.
Trauma center would be amazing on the switch

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To win a prize: "1. Eligibility: To be eligible for the “ATLUS Player Survey Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”), as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period (defined below), entrants must (i) be legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) have reached the age of majority in their state of residence and be at least eighteen (18) years old."

So yeah, fuck every non USA person, as always, GG Atlus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok