Hacking Homebrew game Audio problem with Zelda Botw

0ddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I installed Zelda with wup installer like every game but i noticed that the audio stops,(the music and the ambient sound), idk what to do

0ddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, i installed the game,then the updates and the dlcs at the end. When i start the game i have 1.5.0

0ddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you've installed all the updates and dlc, then it should work, never had sound issues.

Also, where are you install the game, internal memory or external device?
I've installed the game in the Wii u, and i read that games runs better on USB devices

Last edited by 0ddie,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen this happen with a few games, but it was only after leaving the game on pause for a very long time. it's like the game goes to sleep. the music will stop, then it will start back up again a few seconds later.

0ddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've seen this happen with a few games, but it was only after leaving the game on pause for a very long time. it's like the game goes to sleep. the music will stop, then it will start back up again a few seconds later.
Idk, i think i am the first person to have this bug

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I haven't played that game yet. I pirated it on the wii u, but I bought it on the switch. I suppose I should play it. if I like bowser's fury, which I haven't tried either, I might like zelda. I heard bowser's fury is like an open world Mario game just like zelda in a way. anyway, I'm not sure if I can help with that problem, so someone else may know.

0ddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well, I haven't played that game yet. I pirated it on the wii u, but I bought it on the switch. I suppose I should play it. if I like bowser's fury, which I haven't tried either, I might like zelda. I heard bowser's fury is like an open world Mario game just like zelda in a way. anyway, I'm not sure if I can help with that problem, so someone else may know.
xs4all is helping me fortunately

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've installed the game in the Wii u, and i read that games runs better on USB devices

So you installed the game on the internal memory correct?

Personally, games do not run any better on usb devices, think about it, which will be faster? Internal storage memory on the WiiU or USB device?
If you installed on USB device I was going to suggest to install it on internal memory instead to see if you still have audio issues.

What hack are you using on your WiiU, Haxchi or Coldboot Haxchi?
I assume your PAL region and installed PAL version of the game?

Have you got another good known SD Card you can use to re install BOTW from?

Does the music stop on both on the TV and GamePad? In your WiiU settings, what settings have you set your sound to? Stereo or Surround?

I havnt played BOTW in years on the WiiU, so the overall music studdenly stops whole playing? Or when your just standing there doing nothing?

Last edited by xs4all,

0ddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So you installed the game on the internal memory correct?

Personally, games do not run any better on usb devices, think about it, which will be faster? Internal storage memory on the WiiU or USB device?
If you installed on USB device I was going to suggest to install it on internal memory instead to see if you still have audio issues.

What hack are you using on your WiiU, Haxchi or Coldboot Haxchi?
I assume your PAL region and installed PAL version of the game?

Have you got another good known SD Card you can use to re install BOTW from?

Does the music stop on both on the TV and GamePad? In your WiiU settings, what settings have you set your sound to? Stereo or Surround?

I havnt played BOTW in years on the WiiU, so the overall music studdenly stops whole playing? Or when your just standing there doing nothing?
I have Haxchi, i installed the pal version ( because i need italian version of the game) of zelda and the game is on the internal hdd. Now i am trying to install on my usb device. i figured out that the bug is only on the tv. The music stops everywhere, while playing basically, it stops,then continues, then stop and going on. On the wii u i've setted the audio where you hear everywhere, i think its sorround

Last edited by 0ddie,

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have Haxchi, i installed the pal version ( because i need italian version of the game) of zelda and the game is on the internal hdd. Now i am trying to install on my usb device. i figured out that the bug is only on the tv. The music stops everywhere, while playing basically, it stops,then continues, then stop and going on. On the wii u i've setted the audio where you hear everywhere, i think its sorround

Try changing the sound setting to STEREO and see if you still have the sound issue on the TV.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OP do you mean the music only plays for a few seconds then ends? Because that is perfectly normal. BOTW was designed that way. Music only briefly plays when entering a new area or you get longer music during boss fights or during cutscenes. as can be seen in any gameplay video on YouTube. Here's one for reference

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

0ddie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nothing guys, it's a stupid problem. I resolved it by changing the tv. Sorry guys, i apologize for wasting your time. And thanks for helping me anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo