BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have all three seasons on my hard drive and i wasted like 5 hours today watching like half of season 2. now im here at GBAtemp wasting my other 5 waking hours.
wacko.gif

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Avatar is my favorite cartoon series! season 1 was alright, but the next 2 made it look bad!!

LOVE it. great show

Wanking hours?

OH MY GUM!!!! it's shinji!
/me flashes nipple

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I should watch all of them but I am far to lazy and not enough space. Some day it will happen!!

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol fire bending is like. teh hawtest.
but water is pretty cool too. includes blood bending and control over ice and other forms of water
air is cool cuz you can flyy
earth is least appealing to me. iono. just doesnt seem to interesting to move rocks.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
OH MY GUM!!!! it's shinji!
/me flashes nipple

Thou shall not say gum in vain...

Yeah Avatar, is a pretty entertaining series.

Water bending would be the coolest. Earth is second.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
lol fire bending is like. teh hawtest.
but water is pretty cool too. includes blood bending and control over ice and other forms of water
air is cool cuz you can flyy
earth is least appealing to me. iono. just doesnt seem to interesting to move rocks.
haha thats funny. earth is my favorite cause its so i your face and sumo wrestler like. But always wanted to Fire bend, cause fire seems to come from nowhere like wind can. But fire would be even more appealing if you could learn to shoot fire out of your feet allowing you to fly.

I was watching and i realized that the character development of Aang seemed minuscule compared to Zuko. Who consequently is my favorite character. Well, aside form Aapa.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
avatar is proof that nickelodeon can make something decent.

but they almost never do.

Thats not true, they used to always do not they never do. Keeps getting worse and worse. you can argue with me on this but you are wrong
tongue.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
haha thats funny. earth is my favorite cause its so i your face and sumo wrestler like. But always wanted to Fire bend, cause fire seems to come from nowhere like wind can. But fire would be even more appealing if you could learn to shoot fire out of your feet allowing you to fly.

You have already seen parts of the final season haven't you?

Blood bending can only be done during the full moon, enhanced fire bending (you already spoiled that one) can only be done during a comet event or perhaps a solar event that wasn't featured in the show. Of course the Avatar state leads to enhancement of all bending but that's only one person who can achieve that. What are the special earth & air bending skills? I know Toph achieved metal bending but that wasn't related to any event, was it? I believe she can do it at any time since she discovered it. And Aang of course performed his 4 bending combo but that just seem to be enhanced magnitude and didn't show any new air or earth techniques.

I lost many hours to Avatar and don't regret any of it.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Banger said:
da_head said:
avatar is proof that nickelodeon can make something decent.

but they almost never do.

Thats not true, they once had decent stuff now they never do. Keeps getting worse and worse. you can argue with me on this but you are wrong
tongue.gif

LOLWUT?

Fix'd I hope...

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Banger said:
Fix'd I hope...
so ur saying u don't like avatar? o.O

btw does anyone no where u can stream avatar? (don't no if that's against the rules or not). also, the last eps i recall watchin is like they went to this island where these dragons had rainbow color fire or somethin? iunno its a while ago. i wanna catch up, it sounds awesome now.

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Banger said:
Fix'd I hope...
so ur saying u don't like avatar? o.O

Nah I do like like Avatar it is a very rare exception to the rule. Most of the actual good stuff lasts a very short time (See Invader Zim, yes I know the maker was not very interested on continuing but Viacom has the money to get them to continue yet they did not fight that hard...)

Banger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
Don't forget Ren & Stimpy when you use your Nickelodeon way back machine!

More or less my point... They used to have shows like Ren & Stimpy now they have Dora the explorer...

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Banger said:
Fix'd I hope...
btw does anyone no where u can stream avatar? (don't no if that's against the rules or not). also, the last eps i recall watchin is like they went to this island where these dragons had rainbow color fire or somethin? iunno its a while ago. i wanna catch up, it sounds awesome now.

Veoh has full episodes now, but so far they've only got up to season 2. LiveVideo also has episodes. Really should catch up, the ending episodes are really amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work