Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
strawhat-san said:
one piece
Animation quality:
Compared to what most studios produce these days, the animation quality of One Piece is SHIT, especially since it's still running.

Main Story:
When it's not plagued with filler episodes, it's filled with entire filler ARCS. Why won't this anime just fucking end, come to some sort of conclusion?

Fight Scenes:
Questionably good. I mean, they're not bad. But that's all.

Characters:
Luffy is a fucking piece of shit. Overly optimistic, ignorant of the things around him, and you can't at all relate to how he's feeling and shit because he's always so fucking ridiculous.
Nami can go fuck herself.
Zoro/Zolo is okay. But he angsts too hard sometimes.
Sanji is a pretty cool guy. Sort of.
Chopper is a furry. He can go fuck himself too.
Usopp can just stop existing. He is the most fail piece of shit character I have ever seen.

AND ALL THESE CHARACTERS ARE POORLY DRAWN. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH LUFFY'S FACE? SANJI'S EYEBROWS? USOPP'S NOSE?

And before you start bitching about how people who hate the big three should "give them a chance", you should know that most of us have watched at least a hundred episodes. If you want to argue that that isn't enough, there is clearly something wrong.

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
BeatriceTheGolden said:
strawhat-san said:
one piece
Animation quality:
Compared to what most studios produce these days, the animation quality of One Piece is SHIT, especially since it's still running.

Main Story:
When it's not plagued with filler episodes, it's filled with entire filler ARCS. Why won't this anime just fucking end, come to some sort of conclusion?

Fight Scenes:

Characters:
Luffy is a fucking piece of shit. Overly optimistic, ignorant of the things around him, and you can't at all relate to how he's feeling and shit because he's always so fucking ridiculous.
Usopp can just stop existing. He is the most fail piece of shit character I have ever seen.

AND ALL THESE CHARACTERS ARE POORLY DRAWN. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH LUFFY'S FACE? SANJI'S EYEBROWS? USOPP'S NOSE?

And before you start bitching about how people who hate the big three should "give them a chance", you should know that most of us have watched at least a hundred episodes. If you want to argue that that isn't enough, there is clearly something wrong.

i like pokemanz

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BeatriceTheGolden said:
strawhat-san said:
one piece
Animation quality:

Main Story:

Fight Scenes:

Characters:

Hey hey, don't flame my friend!
tongue.gif
I have to agree though, One Piece is incredibly bad for the time it's been running. Bleach got better, Naruto got worse.

MuppetInvasion said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
QUOTE(strawhat-san @ Feb 7 2010, 04:37 PM)
one piece
Animation quality:

Main Story:

Fight Scenes:

Characters:

i like pokemanz
GTFO.

strawhat-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
BeatriceTheGolden said:
strawhat-san said:
one piece
Animation quality:

Main Story:

Fight Scenes:

Characters:

about the filler there really isnt that much off it some episodes may seem like filler but actually arent ( like the episode with laboon comes back later as a plot point and the adventure of little buggy explained how alvida joined the buggy pirates for a while )

filler arcs were only one or two and they didnt have that many episodes to them

the animation quality got better after a while although i agree it was really bad in the beginning

luffy is actually meant to be like that ( the stupid hero : like goku was )

nami is pretty horrible at the beginning but becomes a better develloped character

zoro can angst quite a bit just like you said

chopper is indeed a furry but i kinda like him

usopp gets better towards the later episodes too. you could say in the fight at alabasta but maybe even a litter earlyer at little garden

about not having tried none of the series that was meant more to the people who havent watched a single episode or only a few
not against someone who has already seen quite a few episodes then you can form a honest oppinion and i dont really mind you calling it bad although i felt i had to defend my oppinion as well

also my appologies for the bad spelling of some words i fail at grammar

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BeatriceTheGolden said:
strawhat-san said:
one piece
Main Story:

i hope you've noticed that the entire series is filler-esque. its the way oda set the series out. unknown amount of islands on the grand line, each island is a completely different setting. devil fruits come out of oda's ass giving characters any ability you can imagine without the need for explanation. the only time the series will end is probably when oda runs out of ideas for settings.

also this hasn't been moved to the BMTM section yet?

strawhat-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
.Radiant said:
BeatriceTheGolden said:
strawhat-san said:
one piece
Main Story:

i hope you've noticed that the entire series is filler-esque. its the way oda set the series out. unknown amount of islands on the grand line, each island is a completely different setting. devil fruits come out of oda's ass giving characters any ability you can imagine without the need for explanation. the only time the series will end is probably when oda runs out of ideas for settings.

also this hasn't been moved to the BMTM section yet?

you do have a point there
the only real story there actually is would be the stories on each island seperatly

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hunter X Hunter and Flame of Recca are my two favourite anime and manga series' ever, though I do love a bit of CG, and the Tales of Symphonia OVA.

+1 for the following though.
REBORN!
World Destruction
FLCL

As for the thre "main" series', One Piece has got much better recently, especially with the (seriously don't read this if you haven't read up to the latest chapter)
death of Ace in the last chapter
as for Naruto and Bleach? Naruto is crap, always has been. Bleach on the other hand goes up and down like a fucking seesaw, though the latest chapter in the manga was immense.

maxdaling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't know if I could pick a favorite, Dbz always has a special place, I'm probably enjoying One Piece and Gintama the most right now. Then there's a long list of good ones.

Kenshin, Trigun, Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop, Goldenboy(ha), GTO, Death Note, Evangelion, Love Hina..... Bleach and Naruto are good too, though Naruto pisses me off lately.... Aside from some nice animation every so often. (Bee vs Sasuke was hot)

Porygonal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anime seems pretty overrated to me... I used to like kinda like anime when I was younger but not so much now,I mean,the artwork in some anime looks really beautiful and impressive,I think if I had to pick anyone I really liked over the other,it would have been Escaflowne,it just looked so good and I loved the story and it wasn't dirty,babyish and it didn't have retarded humor(like alot do).For some reason it just reminded me of a really good,epic RPG...

Not that I think it's all total crap but is it all really so much better than American cartoons like the old 90s' X-men and Spiderman or The Simpsons?Those cartoons were kickass without being dirty or babyish...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!