Homebrew Best Homebrew method for N3DS

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am new to 3DS homebrew, probably going to try it in the next week or so. I have a N3DS with the latest firmware (10.3.0-28), and I have both Cubic Ninja and Smash Brothers. I was wondering if there is a difference between any of the current hacks that support my firmware? (Which I understand would be Ninjhax 2.5, Smashbroshax, or Browserhax). Do any of these have features that the others do not, or are they all the same? Any suggestions?

DinckelMan

Your Favorite Water Mage!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you actually have CN you might just go with NinjHax. You dont really have that many options.

Smea also announced a new type of *hax (just for the N3DS atm) that's supposed to come out soon(TM)

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
if you just want homebrew:

• Use Browserhax to launch HBM
  • Use Old eShop downloader to install Ironfall 1.0
  • Launch ironfall 1.0 (ignoring the update prompt)
  • Close Ironfall
  • Use Browserhax to lauinch HBM again
  • Install IronHax
  • Launch Ironfall and select the Ironhax save to launch HBM

If you want CIA/Backup installation, you'll need to wait until Memchunkhax2 is finished. should be another couple of weeks. :)

Last edited by muskieratboi,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, so for now all of them would do basically the same thing, it just depends on which one will be easiest for me. When Memchunkhax2 comes out looks like I could use it to downgrade fw and use some of the more in depth hacks. Thank you all for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/35kbiqjnJog?si=1DEa1SDRiLUd3Bxi