• XBOX360

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i only have a wii, so cant comment on the other consoles.
but wii have some good games, sadly most of them are crap shovelware that no one even bother with.
ps3 has some nice games as far i've heard. havent heard anything from xbox360.

wait shit..without reading user002's post it's nearly the same, meh

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SubliminalSegue said:
I can't honestly vote for any of them, because they all have equal ups and downs. And since I have them all, I don't feel bias.

Wii: Modding is a plus, but lack of games is a downer
PS3: Good selection of exclusive games, but nobody I know has a PS3, so MP is sorely lacking for me.
360: Great Party chat selection, but great games are far and few between.

I use my Wii for casual gaming, my PS3 for games I can't play on 360, and 360 for party chat with my clan and MP games.

If you can't find good games, then it's your problem. Homebrew isn't a good reason for buy a console if this one doesn't have good games, and Wii have a lot of them.

The day that people realize "casual" Vs "hardcore" is nothing more than pure propaganda for idiots then we will have come a long way. In the meantime, enjoy the with circus.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Waynes1987 said:
The only thing the Wii is good for is convincing fat kids that they can lose weight by gaming. Other than that its a pointless machine to me, Going mainly on whats available and my interest in the games available. As well as my general hate for motion Play.

I vote 360. Based on games available, Price, And connectivity lol.
I would check the wii out if i was given one for a while though, Perhaps my hate of it is missplaced.
You, sir, are wrong.

You hating something does not make it a bad machine which " is good for is convincing fat kids that they can lose weight by gaming".
Sure it has plenty of shovelware, but it does have some very good titles. Zelda, the Mario Galaxy games, Brawl, Goldeneye, Epic Mickey to name a few.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
Waynes1987 said:
The only thing the Wii is good for is convincing fat kids that they can lose weight by gaming. Other than that its a pointless machine to me, Going mainly on whats available and my interest in the games available. As well as my general hate for motion Play.

I vote 360. Based on games available, Price, And connectivity lol.
I would check the wii out if i was given one for a while though, Perhaps my hate of it is missplaced.
You, sir, are wrong.

You hating something does not make it a bad machine which " is good for is convincing fat kids that they can lose weight by gaming".
Sure it has plenty of shovelware, but it does have some very good titles. Zelda, the Mario Galaxy games, Brawl, Goldeneye, Epic Mickey to name a few.

sadly most of the good wii games are 1st party or remakes of old ones. Hopefully the 3rd party support for good games will increase with the next nintendo console.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only one I have is a Wii, and I rarely play it, sadly. I'm the only kid in the house so I have to play stuff like SSBB or Warioware by myself. I would enjoy it a lot more if I had a bigger family. That's why I enjoy the online gaming the other consoles have (isn't PS free?). Just appeals more to me. I would say PS3. Playstation has the best consoles for me. Plus I love Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, and LittleBigPlanet
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it