Hacking ROM Hack BIG PROBLEME MOCHA

Arombob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello everyone, I think I made a big mistake. I installed mocha on my wiiu and following various problems I thought that formatting my wiiu would be a good solution... as many know it is not recommended at all. By wishing to open my browser, it freezes every time, which makes it impossible to exploit if I want to install Tiramisu on my machine. Do you have any idea or solution for me to use the browser? can I at worst reinstall mocha and uninstall it properly? thank you all

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean you installed mocha? Mocha is something that needs to be run everytime. It shouldn't affect the browser in anyway. Can you explain step by step exactly what you did so myself or someone else can help you?

Arombob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes of course I will explain everything. I installed Mocha this morning and no worries, everything was working fine except for one application: Nusspli. I wanted to use Nusspli but couldn't find the recent version that matched Mocha. I finally installed version 1.94 of Nusspli. The version installed normally but it asked me to switch to 1.95, which is the latest version to date (Tiramisu compatible). Before that I had bought this machine in France and I live in Belgium and I said to myself that before installing Tiramisu I was going to format my console so that it was "clean". The formatting went well except that... As you know, to install Tiramisu you have to open the browser and use the exploit! I try to open my browser (the console is no longer hack but in normal 5.5.5) and it freezes after 5 seconds. This is my long story...

Arombob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
to sum up. My console is in 5.5.5 non hack but the browser freezes after 5 seconds (it looks like the hdd is still waiting for me to click on the Haxx with mocha) and therefore I can't install Tiramisu on it without the browser and the exploit

Arombob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I decided to reinstall everything. I had a hard time because I had to hurry every time so that my browser didn't crash... So I'm back on mocha and despite the fact that everything is installed I still have freezes and I have to restart my console . The freezes are all the time when I want to launch a homebrew or a game... I checked and I have a demo installed properly with the Nintendo shop and no worries. How to uninstall Mocha properly?

Trophies
XP
(skimmed the post so bear with me if I didn't hit the right bases) Alright first off be more specific, Mocha has a wide variety of synonymous programs, being just a HBL app, to CBHC and regular Haxchi, also being an auto-boot config in Tiramisu. If you did HBL this would not affect the console in any way as @Kopimist stated this would be disabled after powering down the console, since it's a runtime activated app. If it was CBHC I can see how a brick would occur but that would leave you on boot hang which doesn't seem to be the case. If the freeze is causes specifically after loading a Web Exploit for Homebrew then this isn't a brick in any way, simply the exploit failing then proceeding to crash. Clear your browser save data, and make sure your exploit is the only tab open. Secondly don't use any outdated exploits like u.drg.li use wiiuexploit.xyz as it's near 100% success rate. Then you can go forward with installing Tiramisu.

Reactions: Kopimist

Arombob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
OK I finally got everything well prepared for Tiramisu. I cleanly erased mocha by cleaning the Nand. I removed Indexiine and manually cleaned up Mocha-related apps. No more freezing! The problem is solved thank you!

Reactions: Kopimist
Trophies
XP
OK I finally got everything well prepared for Tiramisu. I cleanly erased mocha by cleaning the Nand. I removed Indexiine and manually cleaned up Mocha-related apps. No more freezing! The problem is solved thank you!
Ohhh you used Indexiine! Please clarify information like that next time.. We cant help much if all we have to go off of is "I installed Mocha" Glad to see that your issue is resolved!

PS: Xpl0itU released v1.96 of NUSspli after V10lator's announcement of ending development. It supposedly fixes issues with corruption so I would recommend you check it out ;)

Arombob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah yes sorry but i am a noob.

Thank you for your answer. I think more that I corrupted my nand by formatting my console. The brick was happening every time I wanted to open my browser but never before. You see I reinstalled all the Mocha files on my sd and then I redid the manipulations as if it were a first installation. Once everything was installed, my system was still fragile and my console would freeze whenever I used either my browser or an application linked to Mocha. So I simply uninstalled everything properly by following the Indexiine uninstallation tutorial. I now find myself with a machine that is clean and ready for Tiramisu! thank you for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter