Hacking boot2 problem?

Shaffy

Buffed Paddler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So yeah, there like 4 days I got an european white wii with a serial that starts by "LEH12" I booted it up and it's was already hacked, so I followed an guide (wii.guide) and at point of bootmii installer it said that it was compatible with boot2, so I installed it (and also on IOS) but now I'm seeing that I can't boot it with Reset + Power, so I checked the nand on a software called "nandBinCheck.exe" and I saw that:
upload_2019-8-15_15-33-16.png

So I don't get it, is my Wii compatible with boot2 or not?

(Also if i'm in the wrong subject, sorry)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So yeah, there like 4 days I got an european white wii with a serial that starts by "LEH12" I booted it up and it's was already hacked, so I followed an guide (wii.guide) and at point of bootmii installer it said that it was compatible with boot2, so I installed it (and also on IOS) but now I'm seeing that I can't boot it with Reset + Power, so I checked the nand on a software called "nandBinCheck.exe" and I saw that: View attachment 176438
So I don't get it, is my Wii compatible with boot2 or not?

(Also if i'm in the wrong subject, sorry)
Yes, the only thing that matters is "Boot1 vulnerable"
I'm not sure if you can load BootMii with power or reset. Check the bootmii.ini config file (in the bootmii folder on SD), you may have it set to autoboot system menu with delay 0, or you may have the video mode set wrongly so that it doesn't display on screen. Also the bootmii folder needs to be there with armboot.bin.
You can use this homebrew to edit the config file easily: https://wiibrew.org/wiki/BootMii_Configuration_Editor

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Shaffy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy