• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Bud Light sales are tanking. How does this make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
The thing is, mostly when you bring those up the "real world problem" posts, you are shut down or deleted by one of the mods with a different viewpoint. Basically this section of the site has turned into a non free speech section where only those with allegiencies with the agenda that's currently being pushed are allowed to have a voice - the forum is slowly turning into something resembling a commie dictatorship.

Commie dictatorship? man, i was told i was fascist dictatorship just last week. The only link i see is i need to get a military uniform, at least i have that going.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Commie dictatorship? man, i was told i was fascist dictatorship just last week. The only link i see is i need to get a military uniform, at least i have that going.
What makes you think I was talking about you? I was talking about others, you might be thinking I am talking about you because you might have a guilty conscience - Do you?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
What makes you think I was talking about you? I was talking about others, you might be thinking I am talking about you because you might have a guilty conscience - Do you?

Should i cancel my military uniform order? dont do this me!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wait, you're not a Fascist? I hate this place
I thought you were my Fascist femboy girlfriend
kiryu-desk-slam-kiryu.gif

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite hobby is finding any political thread on this website, scrolling to the most recent page, and reading the comments, which have usually degraded into name-calling and politically-charged accusations by the third page. Ah, some things never change!

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon91Nippon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: