Hardware Burn In on Vizio Screen 65 inch 4k HDR , don´t buy Vizio TV

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So on April 2018 i travel to Miami and on a wallmart there was this Amazing Led Vizio Screen 65 inch 4k hdr with a really good price .
On the box it was clear ,,, its not a tv . because it doesn't have a capbale built in tv reciver , but i didnt care , i have an extra tv receiver with hdmi home , so i bring it to Argentina ( where led tvs were so much expensive ) .... And the problems started .

1- The chrome cast built in , didnt´t have all the functions working because i was in Argentina . And its only good in USA , Canada or Mexico .
This doesnt happend with brands as samsung or Lg they worked everywhere .

2- the usb played some format of 4k videos not all of them , it was really slow and dind´t have subtitles capability . So no subtitles in any videos .
But wait there´s more , the usb was only for update purpose only :-) this was informed by a Vizio representative, i can not believe this .. until the Screen begun with the software update .
Guess what ?? they removed completly the video playing feature from the usb , i dont know why but they just did .
So they were providing an update to remove one of the features .

3- The Worst HDR eveeeeer , it doesnt matter if it was 4k hdr trough the netflix included app on the screen , or a movie played by an external device . If it was 4k hdr the image get darker , and if i watched the exact same content on 1080 p the image was brigter and clearer .

4- Finally and after almost 2 years of having this crappy screen the burn in strated ; on the left side and expanded more and more were almost the entire left part seems to be off .

Sooo long story short ,,, Don´t Buy Vizio !!!
Spend a little more and get a quality product it´s going to be much better

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah sounds like you just got a crap model from a meh company.
If you're budget is low you should really get a 1080p tv if you really want the big screen.

Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...