Calling All Homebrew Devs!!

What game would you like to see if a team forms?

• Baldi's Basics 3ds

• Book (An open source book for Nintendo 3ds)

• 3dsMeida (social media for 3ds)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What then, you wrote a test program which happens to have the exact same code as one of the dkARM examples?
It's not the exact same, it's a bit different in what/how it displays.
But most of the layout/structure is the same.
(I'm not defending him, just wanted to point out it's not identical per say)

Plus the app he put up was from someone else's pastebin (on page 2 if you need it).

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

RoastMM

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What then, you wrote a test program which happens to have the exact same code as one of the dkARM examples?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1) what does "the fact that you don't want problems reported to you before 4pm" even mean
2) insulting ppl clearly doesn't help proving your point

1)he doesnt want problems reported to him until 2pm, this makes it seem like he attends school
2) how did he insult :thonk:

xbox_360_1953

Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1) what does "the fact that you don't want problems reported to you before 4pm" even mean
2) insulting ppl clearly doesn't help proving your point
if you check the terms and services says he doesn't want problems reported to him before 4pm

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1)he doesnt want problems reported to him until 2pm, this makes it seem like he attends school
2) how did he insult :thonk:
1) what if he has to work in the morning
2) firing back saying someone is a kid after they doubt something about you is a form of insult

xbox_360_1953

Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
2) firing back saying someone is a kid after they doubt something about you is a form of insult
1. if he has to work then he should be allowed to check his phone or whatever
2. that was a separate thing entirely as his account says he is 37 which i don't believe

RoastMM

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i didnt say that it might be work, the early finishing time makes it seem like its school anyway but school is pretty likely, considering how childish he was acting.

Jan200101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jandroegehoff.de
XP
Country
Germany
This reeks of amateur developer, starting a dev team with no prior experience.
Instead of presenting sample code as your own you should experiment and not head right into make some team that's defunct in no time

Reactions: lAkdaOpeKA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY