tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it works fine :)
All you need is an Xbox One (duh) and a Win10 PC/Lappy with Xbox app installed. :)
do not use the xbox app use the dev mode companion app it will allow you to stream footage withount being logged in or also when your in dev mode plus it is faster due to less bloat

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
do not use the xbox app use the dev mode companion app it will allow you to stream footage withount being logged in or also when your in dev mode plus it is faster due to less bloat
uhh, didnt know the Xbox have a dev mode companion app :) cool, thanks I'll use that from now on :)

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
uhh, didnt know the Xbox have a dev mode companion app :) cool, thanks I'll use that from now on :)
yeah its on the windows store just out of curiousity how would you feel if I added a direct install option to project pegasus to allow user to enter the ip of their xbox and have it auto sideload for you

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah its on the windows store just out of curiousity how would you feel if I added a direct install option to project pegasus to allow user to enter the ip of their xbox and have it auto sideload for you
I wouldn't mind of you added it, but I don't use Pegasus, but I dont think anyone would mind :P

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup should be able to function as even a 4k capture card with one s and k models and sometimes cheaper than a regular capture card

I legit nearly bought an Xbone specifically for the feature, but then I found a great and inexpensive capture card at a local pawn shop and picked that up instead.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh I havent heard of a cheap 4k capture card

Like I said, it was a pawn shop, I believe that they didn't realize exactly what they had (the guy at checkout was asking me all about it as I was buying it, clearly not aware of what exactly it was) and just in general things cost significantly less pre-used at pawn shops.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?