Hacking Can I use SD2Vita without a memory card?

BlazeBlu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The vita memory card is used just to get you started. then depending on the driver you used your micro sd gets mounted to ux0: and you sony mem to uma0: or vice versa.

Reactions: hugofthunder

hugofthunder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The vita memory card is used just to get you started. then depending on the driver you used your micro sd gets mounted to ux0: and you sony mem to uma0: or vice versa.
Oh, so I can ditch the memory card afterwards? I guess I should pull the trigger. My Vita freezes and I suspect it is because of the memory card. I've been playing physical cartridges with no problem. Thanks!

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ditch it if you want as long as you have a psvita 2nd gen or pstv as those allow you to install henkaku to memory where the first gen does not

panzerwings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My oled needed an official memory card initially to install henkaku. After I got enso installed, I removed the memory card. I am now using sd2vita. OLED units actually have builtin ur0 as well, just for some reason henkaku needs a memory card to install for me.

Primula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My oled needed an official memory card initially to install henkaku. After I got enso installed, I removed the memory card. I am now using sd2vita. OLED units actually have builtin ur0 as well, just for some reason henkaku needs a memory card to install for me.
It dont need a memory card to install henkaku but without it Moduleshell will not be install leaving the vita in a state of 3.60 henkaku without a way to install things. That why I mention in other threads that if you using the 1k series"OLED" to keep it just in case something mess up and you need to start from scratch on a 1k series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo