• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is placing a nationwide freeze on the sale, purchase and transfer of handguns, effective immediately.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think what we're all wondering is why you have such a deep fixation towards DIscord.

Three different people have been "invited" by you to join you there for a discussion.

Why?

What is your obsession with Discord? Why can't you have a conversation here? You have no problem trolling anyone who doesn't agree with you, and reporting them if they say anything you don't like. What's the big deal with Discord?

We're all friends, here. You can be honest, for once.
What fixation? I just say "Discord only" and you tweak out LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I'm sure this will make it much more difficult for criminals to get a gun? lmao

Thankfully I can still get a handgun super easy in my state.
Criminals all over Europe have been getting guns that were supplied by the USA to Ukraine. The USA also basically armed the Taliban and half the middle east. Criminals don't find it hard to get a gun, that quite often the US tax payer paid for:

vPtfd9F.png

Mind you, you won't see that on western MSM as it doesn't fit the narrative.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What fixation? I just say "Discord only" and you tweak out LMAO
You said, "anytime, anywhere".

What did you mean by that?

"Anytime, anywhere" does not mean "Discord only".

Meanwhile, you accused me of wanting an audience. Isn't that what YOU want, since you vowed to livestream the debate on Twitch?

You also lied when you said you hadn't been on THIS site for a month. I posted seven screenshots pulled from your own profile, proving that you practically never LEAVE this site, and you falsely accused me of "doctoring" the screenshots, even AFTER I posted a direct link to your profile activity that proved every one of them to be 100% accurate.

You're simply not an honest person, and you don't actually want to debate anything with anyone. You are just here to troll people.

Just admit it.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You said, "anytime, anywhere".

What did you mean by that?

"Anytime, anywhere" does not mean "Discord only".

Meanwhile, you accused me of wanting an audience. Isn't that what YOU want, since you vowed to livestream the debate on Twitch?

You also lied when you said you hadn't been on THIS site for a month. I posted seven screenshots pulled from your own profile, proving that you practically never LEAVE this site, and you falsely accused me of "doctoring" the screenshots, even AFTER I posted a direct link to your profile activity that proved every one of them to be 100% accurate.

You're simply not an honest person, and you don't actually want to debate anything with anyone. You are just here to troll people.

Just admit it.
Nah that's all false and also you are mad bottom text

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah that's all false and also you are mad bottom text
The pathology behind your need to lie baffles me and fascinates me in the same regard.

I mean, the facts are right here in front of everyone. You lied when you said you would debate me anywhere. You lied when you said you hadn't been here in a month. You lied when I presented proof that you have never actually LEFT the site for even a full day in the past month. You lied when you made your profile and invented your date of birth as 4/20 (har har) of 1969 (har dee har har).

You're a LIAR. I mean it when I say that I cannot remember the last time I told a lie. To anyone. I don't even fake sick when I need a day off of work.

You are a LIAR. That is detestable. Be better.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pathology behind your need to lie baffles me and fascinates me in the same regard.

I mean, the facts are right here in front of everyone. You lied when you said you would debate me anywhere. You lied when you said you hadn't been here in a month. You lied when I presented proof that you have never actually LEFT the site for even a full day in the past month. You lied when you made your profile and invented your date of birth as 4/20 (har har) of 1969 (har dee har har).

You're a LIAR. I mean it when I say that I cannot remember the last time I told a lie. To anyone. I don't even fake sick when I need a day off of work.

You are a LIAR. That is detestable. Be better.
I could reply with anything and it'd upset you lmao. When will you charge me rent for living in your head weirdo

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could reply with anything and it'd upset you lmao. When will you charge me rent for living in your head weirdo
When you stop tagging me.

I am satisfied. Multiple people called you out on your bullshit, and you know it. Your reputation precedes you. We know what you are.

You may have the last word. You have my permission.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you stop tagging me.

I am satisfied. Multiple people called you out on your bullshit, and you know it. Your reputation precedes you. We know what you are.

You may have the last word. You have my permission.
Dude thinks he's on some Light Yagami shit when he's more like Dick Dastardly LMAO

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think what we're all wondering is why you have such a deep fixation towards DIscord.

Three different people have been "invited" by you to join you there for a discussion.

Why?

What is your obsession with Discord? Why can't you have a conversation here? You have no problem trolling anyone who doesn't agree with you, and reporting them if they say anything you don't like. What's the big deal with Discord?

We're all friends, here. You can be honest, for once.

discord records conversations
Post automatically merged:

I'm sure this will make it much more difficult for criminals to get a gun? lmao

Thankfully I can still get a handgun super easy in my state.

good news is, tehy didnt ban knives, look what happened.

Last edited by lolcatzuru,

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
discord records conversations
Only text to my knowledge, but it's moreso because people obsessed with appearances online can't keep the facade up verbally and it's way funnier watching people try and fail to keep the front up. I'm not phased by any of this weak shit.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only text to my knowledge, but it's moreso because people obsessed with appearances online can't keep the facade up verbally and it's way funnier watching people try and fail to keep the front up. I'm not phased by any of this weak shit.

i was informed it was both, but idk that for sure.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was informed it was both, but idk that for sure.
I've gotten my Discord data package before and it didn't have anything about my voice activity despite binging dota for like a combined week when I had COVID. So I don't know about storing it for any longer than they have to. Idk, I'll ask them directly and let you know if you want what their answer is

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten my Discord data package before and it didn't have anything about my voice activity despite binging dota for like a combined week when I had COVID. So I don't know about storing it for any longer than they have to. Idk, I'll ask them directly and let you know if you want what their answer is

you can ask them my money is on" of course we would NEVER do that"

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they would say something that stupidly untrue. Every tech company has to record voice data to some degree. It's what they do with it and how long they keep it that makes it problematic.

of course, but they dont go around advertising that, thats my point, they will more than likely deny it but im sure its in the EULA somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system