• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is placing a nationwide freeze on the sale, purchase and transfer of handguns, effective immediately.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't care about unborn babies lives though - that's why they want to murder them. It's just more double standards from the left, which we all know is their only standard.
you wanna know a great way to really get them foaming at the mouth? whenever they say a fetus isnt alive, just tell them, yea but it will be, and the start talking about how with guns, peoples futures are taken away and watch the rage flood over them.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I was invited to have a friendly debate, as this user said, and I quote, "anytime, anywhere".
Groomers will groom. He maybe thought you were a young teenage impressionable boy that was "confused" about "something" they could help you with.
Post automatically merged:

Making something illegal does not make it nonexistent. Look at Prohibition or the War on Drugs.
I'm pretty sure bombs are illegal, yet we still have suicide bombers and terrorists that blow stuff up. God damn, if only these terrorists would follow the law.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Groomers will groom. He maybe thought you were a young teenage impressionable boy that was "confused" about "something" they could help you with.

I'm pretty sure bombs are illegal, yet we still have suicide bombers and terrorists that blow stuff up. God damn, if only these terrorists would follow the law.

you know it is really inconsiderate of them to not follow the rules

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He REALLY wants to hear my voice, apparently.

I am willing to debate anyone. I am NOT willing to be cajoled into creating an account and a profile so some dude can use it to get more attention when he already gets banned from everywhere else, including Reddit.

You have to say some pretty raw shit to get banned from REDDIT.

That's why he wants to take it off THIS page. I thought directing traffic AWAY from THIS site was against the rules, and against the interests of this site, but I could be wrong...

Reactions: mrdude

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am willing to debate anyone. I am NOT willing to be cajoled into creating an account and a profile so some dude can use it to get more attention when he already gets banned from everywhere else, including Reddit.

That's why he wants to take it off THIS page. I thought directing traffic AWAY from THIS site was against the rules, and against the interests of this site, but I could be wrong...

not true at all, i got banned for quoting the CDC

• Wow
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP

I got banned from Twitter the very first time I posted, and I only asked a simple question about the Nvidia Shield bootloader. It was a transvetites tweet I commented on "ktemkin", I guess they could feel my manly testosterone oozing through the internet and they felt threatened. Maybe he also feels yours and wants you to chat to him to see if some of it rubs off......who knows?

• Haha

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Trying a little hard there lmfao. Nah I just wanted him to not have his ego audience.

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not true at all, i got banned for quoting the CDC
I have never really been on Reddit, except for when it came up in search results. I figured they would be more lax in their moderation policies.

Then again, it's 2022. I used to be the End Boss of the Entire Internet. Then "stunning and brave" and "BLM" became popular, and someone who stands against liars and racists became the favorite target of the left.

Toe the line, or be silenced. Now I am the Super Secret Ultra Hard Hidden Optional Side Boss of the Entire Internet. But that won't fit on my profile.

Trying a little hard there lmfao. Nah I just wanted him to not have his ego audience.
So YOU could have YOUR own little ego audience?

Why else would you insist and demand that any discussion with you ONLY be held on a Discord VC call, streamed on Twitch?
Who is seeking an audience here, my fellow human?

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hilarious, isn't it?

I was invited to have a friendly debate, as this user said, and I quote, "anytime, anywhere".

I posted on this user's own profile, opening a discussion. All I got was "DISCORD DISCORD LET'S STREAM IT ON TWITCH".

After I was accused of only starting the debate HERE for an "audience". I can show you the screenshots. It's so cringe and so sad. But, I tried. Fair dinkum.
They want to debate anywhere but here. It's weird. I ended up ignoring them when they started quoting me and changing my words without any explanation that something was changed. I can't imagine a "debate" on Discord or Twitch would be any more of a positive experience.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So YOU could have YOUR own little ego audience?

Why else would you insist and demand that any discussion with you ONLY be held on a Discord VC call, streamed on Twitch?
Who is seeking an audience here, my fellow human?
You sound really mentally ill tbh. I just wanted to use the r word without repercussions from the mods lol

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They want to debate anywhere but here. It's weird. I ended up ignoring them when they started quoting me and changing my words without any explanation that something was changed. I can't imagine a "debate" on Discord or Twitch would be any more of a positive experience.
Last night, this individual openly said, "I would love to debate @Neo Draven anytime, anywhere, as long as he doesn't do this weird posturing thing..."

So I messaged this user on this user's profile, inviting a discussion, openly, where everyone can see it, and no lies could be told. IMMEDIATELY it became "Discord, Discord, you're an anime nerd, Discord, you must be mad, Discord".
Same person claimed to have not been on THIS site for a month. I posted seven screenshots pulled directly from this user's own profile, with an accompanying link.

I was accused of "doctoring" the images, even though I included a link directly to the same content in question.

Some people are pathological liars and attention seekers. This is one of them. I'm actually concerned about this user's mental health at this point, and hope there is someone in this user's life that is a trusted adult who can help.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Canada not have a Parliament or other body that passes laws or do they just have a black faced dictator? Does the left even care that the black faced dictator just told the entire country that they can't purchase a simple tool? Probably not. The left all over the world always love their authoritarians while gaslighting everybody that it's the right who are authoritarian.

Last edited by TraderPatTX,

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sound really mentally ill tbh. I just wanted to use the r word without repercussions from the mods lol
Doesn't quite flow the same when you don't have your pet sycophant here to be all like, "Which way did he go, Spike?! Which way did he go? We're best buds, ain't we, Spike? We sure are! Best buds forever!"

So, you WANTED to insult me, and knew that going into this discussion. And you just admitted that you are worried about being moderated if you debate me here, because you plan to use ad hominem and offensive, direct personal attacks. Just going off of what you said, verbatim. So we're clear.

This is why you wanted to go to Discord. This is why you have THREE people here telling you that you are just trying to rile people up and seek attention. Man. Not a good look, brother. You're kind of busting yourself, here. You're not a troll. You're not a griefer. You're a bully. You only feel strong when you can't get checked by someone above you. You are a BULLY.

Is your channel that lonely that you have to come HERE and try to siphon off traffic so you can get some (negative) attention from people? Maybe stop being a liar and start being a better person.

Good luck, my good man. You can do this. Start with some self-honesty. I believe in you.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Doesn't quite flow the same when you don't have your pet sycophant here to be all like, "Which way did he go, Spike?! Which way did he go? We're best buds, ain't we, Spike? We sure are! Best buds forever!"

You do know that you're completely wasting your time trying to get that person to agree with anything that's rational and a fact - right!

This is the reason I put this person on ignore ages ago, as well as some others with the same mental disposition. These people are unwilling to have a civil discussion, and as soon as they feel threatened with real world facts or something they disagree with they start whining and calling you names. The usual ones are "Bigot", "Racisist", "something-phobe" etc.....that's the default comeback. You'd have a better success rate trying to train an amoeba how to speak French than you will trying to get these people to admit they are wrong. They already have mental issues, so logic and reality is something they can't comprehend.

• Love

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So, you WANTED to insult me, and knew that going into this discussion. And you just admitted that you are worried about being moderated if you debate me here, because you plan to use ad hominem and offensive, direct personal attacks. Just going off of what you said, verbatim. So we're clear.

This is why you wanted to go to Discord. This is why you have THREE people here telling you that you are just trying to rile people up and seek attention. Man. Not a good look, brother. You're kind of busting yourself, here. You're not a troll. You're not a griefer. You're a bully. You only feel strong when you can't get checked by someone above you. You are a BULLY.

Is your channel that lonely that you have to come HERE and try to siphon off traffic so you can get some (negative) attention from people? Maybe stop being a liar and start being a better person.

Good luck, my good man. You can do this. Start with some self-honesty. I believe in you.

if it makes you feel better, they are just trolling you

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it makes you feel better, they are just trolling you
The only reason this person even TRIES to troll me here is because this user knows full well what would happen if I weren't constrained. If they weren't just hiding behind the moderators that allow people to be hateful towards anyone who doesn't believe that boys can become girls, and doesn't support the racist hate group and domestic terrorist organization that is BLM.

The same person admitted that they would call me an "R word" if they didn't fear being banned for it. Literally, totally JUST said that.

No higher act of cowardice than to yap at someone who is chained up and CAN'T fight back. That is what a bully does. That is the left, in a nutshell.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason this person even TRIES to troll me here is because this user knows full well what would happen if I weren't constrained. If they weren't just hiding behind the moderators that allow people to be hateful towards anyone who doesn't believe that boys can become girls, and doesn't support the racist hate group and domestic terrorist organization that is BLM.

The same person admitted that they would call me an "R word" if they didn't fear being banned for it. Literally, totally JUST said that.

No higher act of cowardice than to yap at someone who is chained up and CAN'T fight back. That is what a bully does. That is the left, in a nutshell.

well the think biden is a giant spider, so i wouldnt put alot of faith in them

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the think biden is a giant spider, so i wouldnt put alot of faith in them
There's always a diamond in the rough, somewhere. I might not have any faith in the community that this individual professes to be a part of, especially in relation to their intelligence or capability to have a logical discussion, but hope and faith are different things.

I can always HOPE to be proven wrong. Sadly, today is not that day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol