• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is placing a nationwide freeze on the sale, purchase and transfer of handguns, effective immediately.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's always a diamond in the rough, somewhere. I might not have any faith in the community that this individual professes to be a part of, especially in relation to their intelligence or capability to have a logical discussion, but hope and faith are different things.

I can always HOPE to be proven wrong. Sadly, today is not that day.

i wonder how theyll feel after midterms

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wonder how theyll feel after midterms
Brother, I can't WAIT. Got my coffee mug ready to catch all of those sweet, delicious, soul-sustaining tears.

2024 is going to be even better. The Red Wave will begin in a couple of weeks. It will be a Red Hurricane in 2024.

Can't wait to salute President DeSantis in January of 2025.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brother, I can't WAIT. Got my coffee mug ready to catch all of those sweet, delicious, soul-sustaining tears.

2024 is going to be even better. The Red Wave will begin in a couple of weeks. It will be a Red Hurricane in 2024.

Can't wait to salute President DeSantis in January of 2025.

with vice president kari lake?

Reactions: mrdude

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with vice president kari lake?
I'd love to see Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens, but Kari is a great third option.

Actually, I would drop everything to vote for a Shapiro/Owens ticket. Can you imagine the glory? Our first Jewish President, and our first African-American (Jamaica is not a country in Africa) Vice President? Even the left should celebrate THAT.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens, but Kari is a great third option.

Actually, I would drop everything to vote for a Shapiro/Owens ticket. Can you imagine the glory? Our first Jewish President, and our first African-American (Jamaica is not a country in Africa) Vice President? Even the left should celebrate THAT.

you would think so, first (real) woman of color vp, weird how more people dont support her.

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you would think so, first (real) woman of color vp, weird how more people dont support her.
It's hard to be taken seriously as a world leader when your best negotiation was performed on your knees. This is why I pray for Brandon's continued health, at least until 2024. Better a senile child-sniffer than a cackling cuckold who was appointed for all the wrong reasons.

At least we have photos of AOC crying outside of a not-a-detention-center-for-criminal-aliens. And pretending to be handcuffed. At least we have plenty of kneelers, abasing themselves before the altar of George Floyd Jr, Prince of All Drug Dealing Pregnant Woman Robbers.

No one ever accused Democrats of being honest people.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to be taken seriously as a world leader when your best negotiation was performed on your knees. This is why I pray for Brandon's continued health, at least until 2024. Better a senile child-sniffer than a cackling cuckold who was appointed for all the wrong reasons.

At least we have photos of AOC crying outside of a not-a-detention-center-for-criminal-aliens. And pretending to be handcuffed. At least we have plenty of kneelers, abasing themselves before the altar of George Floyd Jr, Prince of All Drug Dealing Pregnant Woman Robbers.

those arent the photos of AOC that i want ;) yea i was thinking about it earlier today, i think keeping brandon is more beneficial, because koala harris isnt gonna do anything so she can keep a reputation.

you mean St. George? of fentanoyl?

• Love

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason this person even TRIES to troll me here is because this user knows full well what would happen if I weren't constrained. If they weren't just hiding behind the moderators that allow people to be hateful towards anyone who doesn't believe that boys can become girls, and doesn't support the racist hate group and domestic terrorist organization that is BLM.

The same person admitted that they would call me an "R word" if they didn't fear being banned for it. Literally, totally JUST said that.

No higher act of cowardice than to yap at someone who is chained up and CAN'T fight back. That is what a bully does. That is the left, in a nutshell.
Do you think anyone is afraid of you lmfao. You'll just drop slurs like every other reddit user. Fucking yawn lol.

• Haha
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Big move by Justin, can't wait to watch the backlash from all the non-canadians fighting for rights they don't have or get involved with .

Always Interesting watching any thread on the internet that involves gun rights turns into a political mess of ideas that gets crazier every page you turn

I'm glad to be European during these discussion

Reactions: Scarlet

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think anyone is afraid of you lmfao. You'll just drop slurs like every other reddit user. Fucking yawn lol.
The topic is still open on your profile. Debate me openly. Not on your little Discord channel.

If you're going to hit the king, you had better kill the king. But, if you're going to kill the king, you don't do it in secret. You do it where the whole court can see it.

I'm ready whenever you are. Like you said, anytime, anywhere. As long as "anywhere" is right here, where it started.

Let's rock.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

btw what ever happened to the red puddle? is that still a thing?
Post automatically merged:

The topic is still open on your profile. Debate me openly. Not on your little Discord channel.

If you're going to hit the king, you had better kill the king. But, if you're going to kill the king, you don't do it in secret. You do it where the whole court can see it.

I'm ready whenever you are. Like you said, anytime, anywhere. As long as "anywhere" is right here, where it started.

Let's rock.

shit can i moderate?

• Love

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Let's rock.
Idk watching you roleplay as an anime villain when you're mad is funnier lmfao

• Haha

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw what ever happened to the red puddle? is that still a thing?
Post automatically merged:

shit can i moderate?
I have all but begged this individual to engage me as was promised. All I get are excuses and demands to go to Discord.

I have nothing to hide. I feel safe, here. At least here, there is no worry about any hate speech or any possibility of offensive content. Nothing at all to fear. Unless the whole point was to get attention, in the first place.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk watching you roleplay as an anime villain when you're mad is funnier lmfao
I think what we're all wondering is why you have such a deep fixation towards DIscord.

Three different people have been "invited" by you to join you there for a discussion.

Why?

What is your obsession with Discord? Why can't you have a conversation here? You have no problem trolling anyone who doesn't agree with you, and reporting them if they say anything you don't like. What's the big deal with Discord?

We're all friends, here. You can be honest, for once.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I think what we're all wondering is why you have such a deep fixation towards DIscord.

Three different people have been "invited" by you to join you there for a discussion.

Why?

What is your obsession with Discord? Why can't you have a conversation here? You have no problem trolling anyone who doesn't agree with you, and reporting them if they say anything you don't like. What's the big deal with Discord?

We're all friends, here. You can be honest, for once.
The guy just wants to screenshot whatever you type - he'll call you names and stuff and when you retalliate he'll do a screengrab and edit out the stuff he said to you in photoshop...then he'll post it elsewhere to try and tar you. This is a typical lefty tactic, he won't try that crap here because he'll be called out for it.

• Love

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh