Homebrew [CANCELLED] Papers Please TechDemo

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but i already have O2DS. I making updates and still doesn't saw how it works on N3DS.^_^ I trust @Giodude he said that it doesn't have any lags on N3DS
P.S. .3DSX version has less lags than .cia idk how it works (O3DS)
Plus I can always test it on o3ds too by just knocking down the clock speed.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. Did you noticed that sometime if you stamp a passport it disappears.???
Edit: That problem was fixed (maybe:glare:)
I don't know what to do now
Well first of all some sound effects would make the game a whole lot more charming, but i wouldn't recommend using the actual game's effects and music. Either try to find stock sounds or make your own. Also, again, i think it's time to take this game in a unique direction so a story could possibly be built out of it. It wouldn't take too much more effort, just some custom dialogue and possibly different kinds of documents. Also never ran into that issue, both underclocked and overclocked.

Creckeryop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Well first of all some sound effects would make the game a whole lot more charming, but i wouldn't recommend using the actual game's effects and music. Either try to find stock sounds or make your own. Also, again, i think it's time to take this game in a unique direction so a story could possibly be built out of it. It wouldn't take too much more effort, just some custom dialogue and possibly different kinds of documents. Also never ran into that issue, both underclocked and overclocked.
Lpp3ds by Rinnegatamante is bad with music:( (maybe it's only on Old3ds idk)
but i'll try to do something with that

Last edited by Creckeryop,
Reactions: Giodude

Creckeryop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I have a very big problem Sound in Papers Please techdemo is crashing my o2ds, idk what i need to do. Maybe doing that game was a very bad idea at all
Maybe do sound feature only for N3ds (idk how it works on new DS).Or Give up with sound

Last edited by Creckeryop,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a very big problem Sound in Papers Please techdemo is crashing my o2ds, idk what i need to do. Maybe doing that game was a very bad idea at all
Maybe do sound feature only for N3ds (idk how it works on new DS).
Pm me the build you're testing, I want to see if it works on n3ds

Seddy41

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, here is the last version, 0.20 of techdemo.

I don't have .3dsx version or source, .cia is dumped from my console where I had it installed since the project was still alive.

Attachments

• Papers Please 3DS v0.20.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 233

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: