Capcom and Tencent are working on a Monster Hunter mobile game

sdasdasdasdasas.png

Capcom is bringing one of their hottest franchises to mobile, with the announcement of a collaboration between Timi Studio Group--a developer owned by Tencent--and Capcom to create a Monster Hunter game for phones. Very little was revealed beyond the game's existence, and that it'll "offer players a new game experience unique for mobile devices and phones". Timi Studio has experience making numerous mobile games over the years, most notably having developed Call of Duty: Mobile and Pokemon Unite.

Nov. 8, 2022 - TiMi Studio Group (TiMi) and Capcom Co., Ltd. (Capcom) are joining forces on a new mobile game for the iconic Monster Hunter series. The in-development game will reproduce the hunting actions that define the Monster Hunter series, and offers players a new game experience unique for mobile devices and phones.

This first-time partnership between TiMi and Capcom will combine the experience and strengths of both sides, allowing Monster Hunter to scale to more platforms with an aim to give global hunters - experienced or new - the freedom to hunt as they desire, anytime and anywhere.

:arrow: Source: GBAtemp Press Inbox

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not all that interested in mobile games, unless they add bluetooth support. though, I did buy are you smarter than a 5th grader quite a long time ago. that's a good mobile game, I think. I think a lot of games for android or ios are fun without touch controls, considering certain things, like platformers, are hard as hell with a touch screen only.

OM3GAZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Monster Hunter? Honestly that doesn't surprise me. With Capcom milking this franchise along with Resident Evil has gotten my hopes down for a new Mega Man game. But hey, at least Monster Hunter's joining Mega Man X DiVE on the mobile platform.

Guacaholey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind this as long as it actually plays like a Monster Hunter game (i.e. all weapon types and combos). Preferably with a less detailed and a stylized art style so it performs well. I don't want to see a MH game with like 1 or 2 button attack chains and skills like Diablo (in place of combos, special moves like Generations and Rise had are fine).

Reactions: LibreNyaa

Jack O'Lantern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wao more Capcom orchestra concert mats.
Breath Of Fire games and Darkstalkers games are such great standard so it's good they don't milking them like other series.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just please oh please bring controller support. As a MH fan, looking forward to this game. Hopefully, hunters can play endgame content without hitting a paywall or pay-to-win aspect of the game just to hunt and craft weapons and armors.

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4