Hacking Catherine: Full Body [JP] [English mod patcher v0.80]

L0v3daddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the spanish, was so fast. But sadly only with english dub, i will wait to japanese dub.

Question: Its not possible to change the bubble name to english?
It is possible, just search for Bubble Studio and follow the instructions. Keep in mind that the changes will revert and you'll have to repeat the process if you rebuild your database (shouldn't be something you do frequently, so not really that big of an issue)

Last edited by L0v3daddy,

RealHaran

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hey! thank you for your work!
I followed the instructions and I have 4 error as you can see in the image. It seems to be Model.cpk and 3 movxxx.usm.
Bad: 1 Missing: 3 .

Do you know how I can repair it?. Maybe there was an error with the FTP? Thank you!

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by RealHaran,
Reactions: xrphan

Fgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the spanish, was so fast. But sadly only with english dub, i will wait to japanese dub.

Question: Its not possible to change the bubble name to english?

This Spanish patcher gives you the choice between Spanish subtitles + Japanese dub and a Spanish Subtitle and English dub, so no need to wait. As I practically made 4 translation port mods in 2 months lols

Changing the bubble image and title is kinda futile as it will always revert back to Japanese in different circumstances. in example just repairing the database and also when connected online

It is possible, just search for Bubble Studio and follow the instructions. Keep in mind that the changes will revert and you'll have to repeat the process if you rebuild your database (shouldn't be something you do frequently, so not really that big of an issue)

Deja vu, funnily enough this is something else that ONEMenu can do - it allows you to change bubble titles and they will survive a database update since it does it properly via sfo.

Last edited by Fgamer,
Reactions: Gromber

Pikota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Deja vu, funnily enough this is something else that ONEMenu can do - it allows you to change bubble titles and they will survive a database update since it does it properly via sfo.

WOW, it works and so easy.

I tried in the past to do it with an hexadecimal editor but never work, but this was so easy. I have a few games with japanese title so now i can have them fine.

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Kinda wonder it's safe? I'm under the assumption that something gets sent to sony like game/application launched or something

jaeri

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
HI i don't know what i did wrong but i am stuck on the first screen when clicking the game. btw, I was able to play the 0.80 patch but when I patch it to 1.0 it's just stuck.

Last edited by jaeri,

jebo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have a doubt, this configuration affect much in the console´s hardware?, i would not like reduce the useful life of my console.

Thanks for the patch in spanish.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-04-14 at 14.56.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-04-14 at 14.56.18.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 165

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
HI i don't know what i did wrong but i am stuck on the first screen when clicking the game. btw, I was able to play the 0.80 patch but when I patch it to 1.0 it's just stuck.

If I have to guess, most likely a file corruption after transfer. Did it pass the .md5 verification test? Did you transfer it via USB? id you did you could use CHKDISK on you sd card and copy it again.

I have a doubt, this configuration affect much in the console´s hardware?, i would not like reduce the useful life of my console.

Thanks for the patch in spanish.

Have you tried running it without overclock? and see if you can notice any performance drop since reports say it works fine and 444 is pretty much safe.

I don't really use PSV shell but if it saves overclock profile per game then use that so it only overclocks when you run that specific game.

Pikota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Game crashes on spanish patch when i talk for the first time with the vendor on torture chamber 1 when he its saying "the item of today is..."

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Game crashes on spanish patch when i talk for the first time with the vendor on torture chamber 1 when he its saying "the item of today is..."

in spanish tutorial says use cross to move blocks, but in psvita is circle - circulo.

There's a reason Spanish version is labeled v0.95 (Initial Spanish BETA release) as I've have not fully tested it since I can no longer understand the game when I play it.

But do not worry I'm keeping a list of these bug reports so I can fix them in the future.

Reactions: Gromber

lazyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for the release froid_san.

I just wanted to mention that ONEMenu has a shrink option that will remove patch and rePatch duplicates in one click, might make things a little easier for your users looking to save space: https://github.com/ONElua/ONEMenu-for-PSVita

Didn't know this existed, seems very useful. How safe is it to shrink the game? Don't want to shrink the game then make it unlaunch/playable.

ecto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Didn't know this existed, seems very useful. How safe is it to shrink the game? Don't want to shrink the game then make it unlaunch/playable.

I've done it with all my games. It looks quite stable to me.

The original files in the apps folder are dynamically replaced by the corresponding files in the patch/rePatch folder.
Problems will occur though, if you delete the game's data in the rePatch or patch folders (i.e
when you want to uninstall the english translation). Then you would need to reinstall the original files in the apps folder.

Reactions: Garcimak

jebo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, until now i found a cinematics whitout translate in spanish, after stage "Torture Chamber 2", the cinematics of the meeting with katherine is in English, the game crashes when talking to periodist justin in Stray Sheep in the day 4 and talking to the seller in "Torture Chamber 1".

Last edited by jebo,

froid_san

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, until now i found a cinematics whitout translate in spanish, after stage "Torture Chamber 2", the cinematics of the meeting with katherine is in English, the game crashes when talking to periodist justin in Stray Sheep in the day 4 and talking to the seller in "Torture Chamber 1".

Noted.

Reactions: jebo and Gromber

GuiltyCro

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Can somebody please upload the patch?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have problems using the patcher. It keeps failing to patch the files or it just says that they are missing. I have tried both sending them from my vita via ftp and usb but to no avail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat