Hacking COMPLETED CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

• Thread starter Deleted-451877
  • Start date
  • Views 534,478
  • Replies 760
  • Likes 119

switchbricker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest there is a 'fix' I did that I'm not sure of, regarding the RequiredSystemVersion. I think the value in the Stardew Valley dump is incorrect, but to be safe I decided to change it anyways.

Mind trying this?
Still doesn't work. 5.1.0. Error is 0x00014005.

D

Deleted-451877

OP
Still doesn't work. 5.1.0. Error is 0x00014005.
I don't know then. To be honest there isn't much information available on what exactly is needed to install an NSP, and I can't test it myself. Whenever there is I'll fix the script.

switchbricker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know then. To be honest there isn't much information available on what exactly is needed to install an NSP, and I can't test it myself. Whenever there is I'll fix the script.
I'll page @Omno and see if I can get his discord info so we can work this out.

Omno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you come to the decision for required system version +50

Last edited by Omno,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and what I have to do with that to get my certs?
Have you tried running it? I'm sure it has options for dumping certificates with and without the game.

And that gets me the cert from my actual console? I thought it was just to dump games
My deepest apologies. I misread your question. I thought you wanted a certificate from a game. Here is the tool for extracting your console's certificate: https://gbatemp.net/threads/certnxtractionpack-get-your-switch-cert-from-a-nand-dump.503844/

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Have you tried running it? I'm sure it has options for dumping certificates with and without the game.

My deepest apologies. I misread your question. I thought you wanted a certificate from a game. Here is the tool for extracting your console's certificate: https://gbatemp.net/threads/certnxtractionpack-get-your-switch-cert-from-a-nand-dump.503844/
pycrypto doesn't want to get installed, it gives me "Visual C++ 14.0 is required" error, but when I try to install Visual C++ 14 it says that there's already another version installed and I can't install it :/

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pycrypto doesn't want to get installed, it gives me "Visual C++ 14.0 is required" error, but when I try to install Visual C++ 14 it says that there's already another version installed and I can't install it :/
This is a homebrew meant to be run on the Nintendo Switch, not from your computer.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that thread says "First, make sure Python3 and both the asn1 and pycrypto modules are installed.", also the DL doesn't have any homebrew
Well now I realize where the confusion arose from. You quoted me saying this which was in reference to a homebrew tool.
As for setting up the main tool in this thread, even OP himself seems a little bit unsure.

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well now I realize where the confusion arose from. You quoted me saying this which was in reference to a homebrew tool.As for setting up the main tool in this thread, even OP himself seems a little bit unsure.
So I need a file from a cart and not from my console to use cdnsp? I can use a cert from Nintendo Labo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock