Emulation [CHEAT] CE Table for Wind Waker HD

ZeroFives

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Cheat Table isn't working for me. I'm getting an Error of "INFO: AOB not found. Has the game function be initiated?"

Cheat Engine Version : 7.5
CEMU Version: 2.0-73

n0ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. When the save is loaded.

CPU: AMD FX 8350
TLDR; Your CPU does not support a key CPU instruction which causes the activate script to not be able to find the AOB. I'll try to fix it at some point so you can at least activate the trainer.

Technical Version:

So I did some digging into some CPU dumps of your processor and it looks to me like your CPU doesn't support the MOVBE opcode. I use pattern scanning to identify key memory locations, but since your CPU doesn't support the instruction, CEMU needs to compile the code in a way that will let your CPU run it without MOVBE. As you may be able to guess, this will mess with the pattern scanning as the AOB is not what it supposed to be. This is why a lot of scripts will not work for you, including the activate script.

Having said that, I could patch it for you so that you can at least activate the table and modify some values. However, the scripts will not work as I would have to rewrite them completely.

Last edited by n0ted,

ZeroFives

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TLDR; Your CPU does not support a key CPU instruction which causes the activate script to not be able to find the AOB. I can it at some point so you can at least activate the trainer.

Technical Version:

So I did some digging into some CPU dumps of your processor and it looks to me like your CPU doesn't support the MOVBE opcode. I use pattern scanning to identify key memory locations, but since your CPU doesn't support the instruction, CEMU needs to compile the code in a way that will let your CPU run it without MOVBE. As you may be able to guess, this will mess with the pattern scanning as the AOB is not what it supposed to be. This is why a lot of scripts will not work/ for you, including the activate script.

Having said that, I could patch it for you so that you can at least activate the table and modify some values. However, the scripts will not work as I would have to rewrite them completely.
I've used Cheat Engine scripts a load of times for other games. Not with CEMU. This would be a first trying to use it with CEMU. But other Games and emulators all work fine with scripts and everything. This is the only time I've come across this issue.

Honestly. The only thing I wanted to use this for was the Nintendo Gallery. I missed taking a picture of one of the boss monsters. And decided I'd rather cheat the gallery to completion than have that space sit empty. x.x;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo