ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

yogurt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For Persona Strikes, somebody from a group i am in shared the Heap address for Accessories,
0x53f2b7d4 / 0x59b01000 for Omnipotent Orb.
Just don't know how to use it maybe somebody can use this as a start somehow.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
does the address changes after you reboot game? no pointer could also mean that it is static
Oops havent thought about that , aslo imi playing 3 diffrent games , my head is a little dispears lol .
Its strange also that having the codes for the japanese version , they havent be ported to the western version

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I found the money with Edizon. You might have better luck using that.
I found the value to change the money on my own game , but i coudnt find the pointers to make and share a cheat

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Oops havent thought about that , aslo imi playing 3 diffrent games , my head is a little dispears lol .
Its strange also that having the codes for the japanese version , they havent be ported to the western version
well, the most active cheat maker, Zit, has left the scene. it could take awhile for cheats to appear

rheir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think aio-switch-updater isn't affiliated to cheatslips, that app has added support to get cheats from cheatslips so it gets highlighted at that site. Tinfoil and my app also uses Matias3ds compilation. Not having it included in the database does not help in any way to prevent cheatslips from having your cheats.
First of all thanks for all the hard work you put in and the apps you have created!

I agree with you I can't stop cheatslips from stealing cheats but maybe can make it harder depending on other cheatmakers. Now what if other cheatmakers the ones who make a lot more cheats also starting doing the same thing. Means he would have to get off his ass and actually do something (copy paste steal)

He is making more than 200 US dollars every month from people. (He shows on his website that he has 54 patreons). This does NOT include his aggressive ad revenue!

At least more than 90% of his cheats including his animal crossing crap is from here.
Yes the side effect of this is that your app, tinfoil and this aio updater won't get cheats for you. This will only happen if other people agree. Right now it's just me!

But is this really a bad thing? I personally think it is too easy for users. Sometimes it takes hours and hours to make a code. I don't think making users come here spend a minute of their time and learn how to search, copy and paste is too much to ask for.

This way they actually get to see the code and maybe peek some interest in changing something. (99 items instead of 50. Moon jump press A instead of B) Or maybe start leaving cheats in pointer form only.

This would make some people unhappy (the lazy) but maybe this will make more people interested in making cheats.

We need to encourage more people to make cheats and make this forum better not to encourage lazy people who keep asking for the same cheat and don't bother searching.

This would also free up matias3ds time. All that time and effort could be spent instead on making cheats!

PS. I'm a nobody here. I've only released codes here for two games on the switch. There are many better codemakers here than me. This is just MY opinion on how to make this place better and how to try and stop cheatshits from cheating people out of their hard earned money! And I alone can't do nothing. It all depends on the other cheatmakers here and their opinion whether they agree or disagree or maybe come up with a better solution.

A note to other cheatmakers. If matias3ds keeps updating titles.rar in first post. Saying "do not repost" "for gbatemp only" when posting codes means absolutly nothing! You are helping cheatshits make money plain and simple!

Last edited by rheir,

velvetmxo

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
First of all thanks for all the hard work you put in and the apps you have created!

I agree with you I can't stop cheatslips from stealing cheats but maybe can make it harder depending on other cheatmakers. Now what if other cheatmakers the ones who make a lot more cheats also starting doing the same thing. Means he would have to get off his ass and actually do something (copy paste steal)

He is making more than 200 US dollars every month from people. (He shows on his website that he has 54 patreons). This does NOT include his aggressive ad revenue!

At least more than 90% of his cheats including his animal crossing crap is from here.
Yes the side effect of this is that your app, tinfoil and this aio updater won't get cheats for you. This will only happen if other people agree. Right now it's just me!

But is this really a bad thing? I personally think it is too easy for users. Sometimes it takes hours and hours to make a code. I don't think making users come here spend a minute of their time and learn how to search, copy and paste is too much to ask for.

This way they actually get to see the code and maybe peek some interest in changing something. (99 items instead of 50. Moon jump press A instead of B) Or maybe start leaving cheats in pointer form only.

This would make some people unhappy (the lazy) but maybe this will make more people interested in making cheats.

We need to encourage more people to make cheats and make this forum better not to encourage lazy people who keep asking for the same cheat and don't bother searching.

This would also free up matias3ds time. All that time and effort could be spent instead on making cheats!

PS. I'm a nobody here. I've only released codes here for two games on the switch. There are many better codemakers here than me. This is just MY opinion on how to make this place better and how to try and stop cheatshits from cheating people out of their hard earned money! And I alone can't do nothing. It all depends on the other cheatmakers here and their opinion whether they agree or disagree or maybe come up with a better solution.

A note to other cheatmakers. If matias3ds keeps updating titles.rar in first post. Saying "do not repost" "for gbatemp only" when posting codes means absolutly nothing! You are helping cheatshits make money plain and simple!
I would like to make cheats, but not many intuitive tutorials out there as i am a visual learner.I can find addresses for items that have numbers and such, but anything else like pointers and such i am lost. i would love to contribute.

Reactions: matias3ds

rheir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to make cheats, but not many intuitive tutorials out there as i am a visual learner.I can find addresses for items that have numbers and such, but anything else like pointers and such i am lost. i would love to contribute.
TomSwitch has created amazing apps and even made a tutorial with pictures! Please check out https://github.com/tomvita/SE-tools. If you still need help just ask.

rheir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can someone port the sm3dw + bowser's fury to the latest. the cheats for the latest version is missing a lot of options.
Click on the search button. Type in the BID. Put a check mark on Search this thread only. 9 results popped up. Should take less than 15 seconds to find what your looking for.

Reactions: matias3ds

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Click on the search button. Type in the BID. Put a check mark on Search this thread only. 9 results popped up. Should take less than 15 seconds to find what your looking for.
891687F016A18F17
this is the bid. but I only see the cheats that I already have. It's missing the infinite items.

azn_187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
Hey Guys what is your common Routine if you search for Pointers?
Increasing MaxDepth / OffsetNum by One at the Time seems not viable.
And what about the Range, is there a way to determine the Max Range?
I try to recreate an already made Cheat so i should know what to look for, but the Result does not show up.
Any Help or Advise would be appreciated.

Gamerxxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
i've stopped making cheats for this one but you could use these:

[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+A94 Health Float
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+A9C Health Max
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+C38 Sp
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+C40 Sp Max
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+C88 Ammo
someone who can translate these code?

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i've stopped making cheats for this one but you could use these:

[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+A94 Health Float
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+A9C Health Max
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+C38 Sp
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+C40 Sp Max
[[main+22176A0]+4E0]+C88 Ammo

They work great. (I'm starting the game).
I'll see how this type of game is.
Thanks a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee