ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo Switch OLED

Well that was a disappointment.
I would have gladly payed $400+ for 4k nintendo switch.
The only 2 cool things about that new model are:
--white joycons
--Lan in the dock

Note: Yes, I know the rumors for 4k were very MEH. But in this day and age where we are entering 8k tech and 4k is going well in many electronics, Nintendo releasing just a new Oled model and no 4k or atleast higher resolution than 1080p on TVs is very disappointing.

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheat request:

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox

Title ID is 0100E390124D8000
Build ID is 2b2967745a4c4098 (Version 1.0.2)
--Max money
--EXP Multipliers
--Max items upon receiving them in the following menu tabs: (Not including "Key Items" tab for obviously reasons)
____Solid medicine
____Preserved Foods
____Ingredients
____Beast Materials
____Plant Materials
____Mineral Materials

Note: I don't know if there are more tabs in ITEMS menu, but once I discover more as I progress thru the story, I'll update the list.

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that was a disappointment.
I would have gladly payed $400+ for 4k nintendo switch.
The only 2 cool things about that new model are:
--white joycons
--Lan in the dock

Note: Yes, I know the rumors for 4k were very MEH. But in this day and age where we are entering 8k tech and 4k is going well in many electronics, Nintendo releasing just a new Oled model and no 4k or atleast higher resolution than 1080p on TVs is very disappointing.
your forgetting this is nintendont, keep it as cheap as possible, not like having a lan port would have been common sense for a home console playing online to start with, or the possibility of having a better wifi card, ohh lets not forget its crap 32GB internal storage, all nintendo do is the bare basics cheap as possible and pass off the costs to the user/game devs - hency why it always lacks the support as it costs them more to have a dedicated team to make a switch version of its titles that easily port to the ps4/xbx1.

and lets not remember when HD was rolling out, nintendo again remained behind using cheaper hardware, its the problem with them, like your finally getting to play PS3/360 games nintendo lacked, maybe when they release its nex console they may get PS4/XBX1 titles ported..... maybe.

but what good is a better screen when its hardware is still shit and runs games at inferior resolutions and has to be dummbed down massively.

i cant beleive how much tony hawks has been dumbed down to run on the switch.

but i bet the main purpose behind this is to revise the hardware to block sx modchip and its potential "clone".

Last edited by Spider_Man,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i was expecting at least , improovment on the joycons . But not even that .
I am just glad that the main body of the switch looks to be well built. While joycon problem sucks and I had to buy a new pair I am glad that it wasn't integrated.

When I hook up a Ethernet adapter to the current switch it keeps it warm. That would be a deal breaker if it happens to the OLED switch if connecting an Ethernet cable keeps it warm.

Last edited by TomSwitch,

darkdreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game request I know this game is kind of old but any help would be appreciated

YIIK: A Postmodern RPG
TID: 0100634008266000
BID: 490749A3207D9A4F

Mainly looking for max money
Info health for battle characters
And any other if anyone had played the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom