Gaming Cheat engine for UltraSun 1.2

PKZeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo is there any app for luma9.1 that let's you use mods in ultrasun like Walkthrough walls,steal trainers pokemon,etc on ultrasun version1.2 which came out 5/16/2017?

PKZeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are nsp plugins which are cheats for usum games. just search ntr plugins for ultrasun/moon.
i did but i was told by some flagbrew members that most cheat menus for NTR plugins wont work and also its better to just use the cheat database in sharkive which works with luma9.1, The funny thing is that these codes on sharkive dont work for 1.2 update and im in a discord with flagbrew and one of the coders said the codes wont be updated for a while. So im at a crossroads here as per resources and reliable information being told to me is concerned.

Last edited by PKZeus,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i did but i was told by the flagbrew team that most cheat menus for NTR plugins wont work and also its better to just use the cheat database in sharkive which works with luma9.1, The funny thing is that these codes on sharkive dont work for 1.2 update and im in a discord with flagbrew and one of the coders said the codes wont be updated for a while. So im at a crossroads here as per resources and reliable information being told to me is concerned.
Thats rather funny that they told ya that. Even just using bootntrlauncher will work fine for the game and there is 1.2 updated files out there.

Reactions: PKZeus

PKZeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats rather funny that they told ya that. Even just using bootntrlauncher will work fine for the game and there is 1.2 updated files out there.
well may you please share some valid links to cheat engines that would work on1.2? also i have luma9.1 CFW do i need anything extra for NTR to work? i can share screenshots of my SD card becuase i recall there being godmode9 files and some other files im not familiar with.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: comput3rus3r

PKZeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would u mind connectin on teamview or anydesk and lookin in my sd card for any old/uncessasary files cuz i dont know what godmode9 is or hourglass9 and some other stuff.

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am part of the flagbrew team, and just thought I'd clear some stuff up and why this person created this thread..

1. We never said anything about ntr plugins not working for 1.2, OP has an O3ds and was planning on trying to use a plugin that hadn't been updated for 1.2 so that's where his whole idea of no plugins working thing came from.

2. We never said anything about it being better to use the cheat database from sharkive at all.

3. We did tell him that there was 1.2 codes for US several times over but he kept insisting that the codes didn't work because he didn't understand how to really look at the cheat names and see that he kept trying to activate codes that where made for older versions, since we currently still hold onto codes for older versions of games as well. (which is where the whole thing of him thinking that none of the codes worked for 1.2 for US).

4. and again another thing he is mistaken on is the whole "codes won't be updated for a while" thing, I am the person who maintains the whole database side of things for sharkive, and well there are two things to this, one is that we literally have no one in the team who actually makes codes, every code we get into the database is either through my own findings of the code from various sources or someone ends up making a Pull request to bring said cheats in the database. Two I myself have been unable to really do much due to the fact that my computer broke several months back and I haven't been able to get a new one yet and old one is in the repair shop so updates to the database from my side of things have been kinda dry, but I still accept PR's 99% as soon as they come in. so the whole "codes won't be updated for a while" thing is a complete lie, it just depends on if someone is willing to come around and actually make more gateshark codes for version 1.2 of US.

anyways as a closing note on this, in the end I did end up helping him set up Nanquitas's luma plug-in loader, along with setting up AnalogMans USUM plug-in, so he at least is now set on having codes for 1.2 for US, until someone comes along and adds more codes to US for 1.2 and possibly adds more for UM as well (even though there are a lot more 1.2 codes for UM already in the database compared to US)

Last edited by HollowedFear,

PKZeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am part of the flagbrew team, and just thought I'd clear some stuff up and why this person created this thread..

1. We never said anything about ntr plugins not working for 1.2, OP has an O3ds and was planning on trying to use a plugin that hadn't been updated for 1.2 so that's where his whole idea of no plugins working thing came from.

2. We never said anything about it being better to use the cheat database from sharkive at all.

3. We did tell him that there was 1.2 codes for US several times over but he kept insisting that the codes didn't work because he didn't understand how to really look at the cheat names and see that he kept trying to activate codes that where made for older versions, since we currently still hold onto codes for older versions of games as well. (which is where the whole thing of him thinking that none of the codes worked for 1.2 for US).

4. and again another thing he is mistaken on is the whole "codes won't be updated for a while" thing, I am the person who maintains the whole database side of things for sharkive, and well there are two things to this, one is that we literally have no one in the team who actually makes codes, every code we get into the database is either through my own findings of the code from various sources or someone ends up making a Pull request to bring said cheats in the database. Two I myself have been unable to really do much due to the fact that my computer broke several months back and I haven't been able to get a new one yet and old one is in the repair shop so updates to the database from my side of things have been kinda dry, but I still accept PR's 99% as soon as they come in. so the whole "codes won't be updated for a while" thing is a complete lie, it just depends on if someone is willing to come around and actually make more gateshark codes for version 1.2 of US.

anyways as a closing note on this, in the end I did end up helping him set up Nanquitas's luma plug-in loader, along with setting up AnalogMans USUM plug-in, so he at least is now set on having codes for 1.2 for US, until someone comes along and adds more codes to US for 1.2 and possibly adds more for UM as well (even though there are a lot more 1.2 codes for UM already in the database compared to US)

Ok let me just say my side of the story, I asked this same question and asked if a cheat menu video I shared would work on the 1.2update I have in flagbrew pksm-tools channel. I got the replies "you dont need that", "it would work but NTR isnt needed,you can just do it with luma" , "cheats are possible thanks to luma's cheat engine". https://imgur.com/a/Jim02KX proof.
Based on these replies it was MY perception that they were making it seem like The Luma and sharkive combo or whatever it is, is better than the NTR menu I shared. That's the ONLY reason why I said THEY said that the cheat database on sharkive is better than NTR menus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo